eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so the summer promotions start again

They have become useless. Also, they do not give u the bills. I got a faulty fuji camera out of the box and fuji people won't replace it without the bill... The date of import sticker was nearly 7 months earlier.

Flat 500rs off eBay gift voucher: PHBIQJU46H

No minimum purchase.
I bought 1 headphone, worked like charm
:bleh:

Update: Not working on other a/c now.

Got this error:
The gift voucher PHBIQJU46H has expired or has met the maximum eligible redemptions. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

Flat 500rs off eBay gift voucher: PHBIQJU46H

No minimum purchase.
I bought 1 headphone, worked like charm
:bleh:

Update: Not working on other a/c now.

Got this error:
The gift voucher PHBIQJU46H has expired or has met the maximum eligible redemptions. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

many members on DD are complaining account suspended problem with this voucher ... so better keep away

i have intentionally left few amazing deals

baught 4 items with 4 different accounts. And then coupon became unredeemable.

Lets hope item is shipped out, then let the account get suspended who cares ?

Good news guys.

3 out of 4 items of my are shipped out. :clapping: And accounts are intact as well.

So you guyz will get yours as well. :bigok:

Ordered an esata cable from ebay.com on 19th march 2012, seller said that he shipped it. Didn't receive the item in 45 days, so contacted seller. Seller said that he will re-ship the item.But in both the case seller haven't provided any tracking details.I haven't received either of the item, what should i do now?seller : kokostore2010, china

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back