eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to buy one of those Jackly tool kit sets (under 200 Rs one), any coupons anyone ?
Also which toolkit would any of you suggest ? better one ?
I already have this one but it is at my home in Mumbai and i need one here in Pune.

I saw 2 months ago, this one was selling @80/- shipped. Search more.

Need to buy one of those Jackly tool kit sets (under 200 Rs one), any coupons anyone ?
I already have this one but it is at my home in Mumbai and i need one here in Pune.

I have seen this jackly kit being very popular here. But few members also raised concerns about the bits as they break or go bad if too much force applied.
I understand you mentioned something like under 200, but take a look at this set:

Buy Tool Kit 33 pcs cic Computer Repairing Screw Driver Set • Gifts 2 Gifts

Ebay: http://www.ebay.in/itm/Excellent-Fu...5?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item3a7cf505cb

Try to source it for cheap from somewhere. I have it for more than a year and its a very good set with good amount of bits. Got it for something like 300/- INR from a brick and mortar shop.

Thanks a lot , they are not priced high if they are original and getting them without spending on fuel and haggling around . FK so should be original .

On a side note does anybody know any Bosch power tools dealer in East region . Called up their CC , people call but no one want to give a demonstration for chainsaw , hedge trimmer and other shrub shears . I only wanted Bosch for the quality

^^
IIRC there is a distributor down south who is operating eportal as well for many years. A friend who is into RC modeling, usually gets Bosch & Dremel stuff from him. Will let you know once I'm home.

I bought the jackly toolkit at 100 bucks from here in Mumbai.. Ask somebody from Mumbai to buy it and courier it to Pune..

Thanks a lot , they are not priced high if they are original and getting them without spending on fuel and haggling around . FK so should be original .

On a side note does anybody know any Bosch power tools dealer in East region . Called up their CC , people call but no one want to give a demonstration for chainsaw , hedge trimmer and other shrub shears . I only wanted Bosch for the quality
Try with them

Home

Before you get too excited you should know that the 31 in 1 set is available @50/- and the 32 in 1 set is available @60/- at local market in Kolkata. Hopefully the price will be same all over the India.

Bro,there are some fake Jackly available at Chandni,Kolkata AFAIK.
So,please tell where can I get genuine Jackly at Chandni at those cheap price.
Last time checked Jacly 31 was available @75/- at Chandni.
BTW,which model is best from Jackly ?
Please tell me price and shop name if possible.

i dont think it really matters,being fake and real.either way,the handle will lose its rubber grip and the bits will strip,eventually.
also,the nickel coating is very thin,so the thing will start rusting too.

i dont think it really matters,being fake and real.either way,the handle will lose its rubber grip and the bits will strip,eventually.
also,the nickel coating is very thin,so the thing will start rusting too.

True, faced the same issues with 2 Jackly sets I have. Since its cheap I didn't really care.

Has anyone used the Bosch Skil toolkits, it looks good in the pictures and the price is ok too, but not sure of the quality.

A user on Flipkart has given the following review

Much expensive Low quality
Flipkart delivered it to me in tine as expected, Packimg is very stylish looks like a geometry box, But Qulaity of the product is very low as i expected it's a bosch product but its not satisfied me Its verry expensive as compare to quality

Flipkart.com: Sachid Mittal's Profile

Bro,there are some fake Jackly available at Chandni,Kolkata AFAIK.
So,please tell where can I get genuine Jackly at Chandni at those cheap price.
Last time checked Jacly 31 was available @75/- at Chandni.
BTW,which model is best from Jackly ?
Please tell me price and shop name if possible.

Gemini Radio. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone used the Bosch Skil toolkits, it looks good in the pictures and the price is ok too, but not sure of the quality.

Ask d3p, if he is in this forum, He can tell you the best about Bosch.

1. 100 rs voucher till dec 31, code :VCYSYJ9ZUU - from vodafone
2. 100 rs voucher till dec 31, code :RWZGSTTOW6 - from sodexo

hurry up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back