eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vodafone voucher, how to get it ? Is it only one time code ?
I have vodafone prepaid so if it involves recharging then i can do it.

go to the vodafone site,choose online recharge(or something like that),choose a recharge of 150rs or more,complete the transaction,get a 100 off on 300 coupon!

The vodafone voucher, how to get it ? Is it only one time code ?
I have vodafone prepaid so if it involves recharging then i can do it.

NsGd9.gif

Oh it is 100 off on 300. I thought it was flat 100 off, May be i will use for something else. I did not find but is there pepper spray available on ebay.in ?

I listed one item on ebay (my first attempt on ebay.

On 23rd, I got an email from ebay that "Congratulations, your item sold-get ready to ship! You did it! Your item sold. Please ship this item to the buyer after your buyer pays." and my listing was not visible to any one searching for that particular product.

I am curious to know, how can I buy an item without actually paying ?

I listed one item on ebay (my first attempt on ebay.

On 23rd, I got an email from ebay that "Congratulations, your item sold-get ready to ship! You did it! Your item sold. Please ship this item to the buyer after your buyer pays." and my listing was not visible to any one searching for that particular product.

I am curious to know, how can I buy an item without actually paying ?

He must have paid but the money is with ebay paisapay and would be delivered to you after item is recieved

He must have paid but the money is with ebay paisapay and would be delivered to you after item is recieved

No, if the buyer pays, then we get message "Successful PaisaPay payment for your eBay order (PaisaPay ID xxxxxxxxxxxx). Dear xxxxxx, Congratulations! You have received Rs. xxxx.00 from xxxxx using PaisaPay."

@rakrules, did u get the jackly toolkit in Pune? If not there are shops in budhwar peth, pune selling spares for mobile phones very cheap. You can get it from there.

Just recharged one vodafone prepaid card with 320 Rupees. Got the 100 off coupon. Will be using it tomorrow mostly since there is something i want to buy.

Gemini Radio. :p

There is an old man sitting just outside Gemini Radio. He sells many types of screwdrivers. Each mostly cost Rs. 3-4. You can make a guess about the quality of those by the price. But if you are going to use them very infrequently, buy those. I bought 2-3 different screwdrivers from him around 2 years ago. Those are still in 1 piece.

Although there is one non stick cookware on the radar, is there anything else if can anyone suggest to buy using the 100 off 300 coupon ? Something VFM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back