eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got PEN drive Mansson Gift today.

PEND DRIVE was supposed to be of Sandisk but ebay has sent Transcend Pendrive, which looks like crap. Can I complain about it?

whats wrong with above two quotes?

Those conditions are perfectly fine.

Overall I guess its just a marketing gimmick (like giftmate) to increase the number of registered ebay users.:hap2:

Coupon.gif

IA5TFZCEUO

20% off
IA5TFZCEUO
* Terms & conditions apply
Max. discount of
Rs.1,000

arjun123 said:
Friendship Day gift your friends, Spread the joy... - eBay India

ebay ko loot sako to loot lo offer

Can someone confirm whether family members are considered as friends even if they have the same contact address ?

I am sending an email to ebay about this already and will also confirm with CC.
Hi Arjun

Just check out the drop down menu under 'Relation'. The person in question could either be a friend or a family member so I believe its fine to put in family member's contact details. If still in doubt, better to confirm with CC and update us all.

Cheers!

R3D-D3V1L said:
Hi Arjun

Just check out the drop down menu under 'Relation'. The person in question could either be a friend or a family member so I believe its fine to put in family member's contact details. If still in doubt, better to confirm with CC and update us all.

Cheers!
wow nice offer mate.

Answered On
Q: where did u get this Red color Apple Iphone? have you painted it red? 19-Jul-2009
A: It's a housing (body) of red color changed by me. Do you think I am going to paint such a lovely iPhone??? Full guarantee!!!!!!

need advice. should i get an HP all in one printer from ebay? price is quite low for new item

@3499. plus i have a 5% discount coupon. seller will ship free frm chennai so no additional shipping costs. only thing i'm worrying is whether the printer will get damaged during transit. it weighs around 5kg packed. so courier might handle it roughly.

do thane people have to pay octroi?

eBay India: HP DESKJET F2235 AIO PRINTER With 1 Year Warranty New (item 180384183783 end time 24-Jul-2009 11:10:39 IST)

Has anybody seen Nicer Dicer on ebay? Any reviews of it? My wifey wants one but I havent seen/heard positive reviews of the product anywhere.

*sigh* difficult to convince wives!

nishantgandhi said:
Has anybody seen Nicer Dicer on ebay? Any reviews of it? My wifey wants one but I havent seen/heard positive reviews of the product anywhere.

*sigh* difficult to convince wives!

I have a friend on ebay who sells nicer dicer. He advised me against it as the quality is not good and also it doesnt work the way as shown on TV. Infact the blades usually break witin 7-10 days..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back