eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could some generous member send me a 15% off coupon-code via the ebay friendship's day deal please? :)

Can PM the details.

Srini said:
Most members got this offer, so don't try to jump on thread and also see the word of caution in T&C.
1. They have NOT transacted on eBay before.

Note that this condition does not apply to the 15% discount AFAIK.
It applies to the 5% discount given to the referrer.

Emil said:
Note that this condition does not apply to the 15% discount AFAIK.
It applies to the 5% discount given to the referrer.

Yes, exactly. But almost all the members have this offer.

I have one 20% coupon but it might be user specific...

20% off
HXNNYWU62S
Max. discount of
Rs.1,000

1.Buy an item on eBay on or before 21st July '09.

TECH HUNTER said:
need 20% coupon urgently

Now a days coupons are user specific, that's also different codes, for ex. I got 1 20% with E0PR7GGJUN, another friend got 20% with different code, and another friend got another code. So don't ask for coupons. Completely locked for user ids.

the new ebay india deals of the week are SO tempting. i feel like buying a touch 8gb (again)!

if anyone has the 20% or even 10% coupon, the touch or the nano 8gb are a KICKASS deal.

not too sure about the netbooks though..

can someone comment on that?

TECH HUNTER said:
^^OFC, but you can buy on my behalf.
u just buy and ship it to my address.
i will be paying you in advance.
interested?

Yes, very much interested, I have 20% coupon which most probably not going to use. If interested let me know.

^^YGPM.
any one more who aren't using the coupons.

P.S:I am not not greedy,only thing is i am building new rig and buying the various stuff.
personal use i swear.

TECH HUNTER said:
^^YGPM.
any one more who aren't using the coupons.

P.S:I am not not greedy,only thing is i am building new rig and buying the various stuff.
personal use i swear.

PM replied, enjoy.

^^ doesnt make sense.. actually its just a difference of 200-300bux which isnt a big deal and worth the hazzles.

Locally you do get this hdd within 4400/-.. this deal on Ebay is pointless coz the price is increased and then u are given the discount so u actually arent getting any big deal discount. Plus all the hazzles... Rather buy it locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back