eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
***hey anyone want to trade with 20 % coupons lemme know ** i have 10 250 coupons with me .. will trade with 20% off...nuthing below that

kuduku said:
anyone wants to trade with my 20% coupon .....i want 250 off coupon....
Max. discount of Rs. 1,000
pm me

what is this mate,you kep on getting 20% coupons.
r u bribing eBay?:bleh:
all the best.

virus32win said:
what kind of special coupon you got without expiry date ? Is it flat 1000/- off or something :p Man check email carefully there must be some expiry date. For 250 flat

Yes, it is :clap: . So does 20 % off / 1000 Rs discount coupon doesn't come with any expiration date ? ??

saqib_khan said:
Yes, it is :clap: . So does 20 % off / 1000 Rs discount coupon doesn't come with any expiration date ? ??

For all who have received the coupons either it is 250 off or 20%. All coupons valid till 28th midnight.

saqib_khan said:
oh ..come on.. its clearly written 20 % off or 1000 Rs off, why are u saying 250 off ?

Dont be confused, some people got 20% discount max. upto Rs.1,000/- and some people got flat Rs.250/- off on min. purchase of Rs.255/-.

Nandan said:
PK9GBAGQXQ
20%off

Max. discount of 1K

All coupons from Ebay these days are user ID specific , no point of posting it here.

Only you can use it or someone else if u give your ID and password that is. :bleh:

I think everyone who doesn't have to buy anything with the ebay coupons(until the expiry date) should help others who buy from ebay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back