eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
cooldude_007 said:
Guys i have a flat 250 off coupon in my mailbox, Could some one suggest me what to buy? :bleh:
you can buy anything from a-z
but what r ur requirements.
if you really don't need anything,buy something above 250/- that you need in day to day use.
shaving ,cosmetics,deo.......................

^^Thank you :)

My basic requirement would be gadgets or anything related to computers, Car accessories.

If i dont find anything I'll buy some deo sprays or something

I've got these two new coupons but no idea whether they are user ID specific. Since I'm not going to use them they might come in handy for other TE'ians.

10% off Max discount of Rs.1,000 - UUJMAO5Q7A

20% off Max. discount of Rs. 1,000 - L6ATOEF8CD

aman.pitbull said:
I've got these two new coupons but no idea whether they are user ID specific. Since I'm not going to use them they might come in handy for other TE'ians.

10% off Max discount of Rs.1,000 - UUJMAO5Q7A

20% off Max. discount of Rs. 1,000 - L6ATOEF8CD

These are also user id specific..

I bought the Seagate 1TB external drive using the 20% coupon and paid using my credit card, the next day the payment was rejected by ebay saying it was rejected by the payment gateway even though the amount was approved by my bank. The first 20% discount coupon went to waste.

I again used a different account and bought the same item using a different code and paid using a different card. Again the payment got rejected and ebay provided the same lame excuse that it was rejected by the payment gateway :mad::mad: I asked for a specific reason but did they could provide me any answers. I am deeply dissatisfied and their system :mad::mad:

Shakensoul said:
I bought the Seagate 1TB external drive using the 20% coupon and paid using my credit card, the next day the payment was rejected by ebay saying it was rejected by the payment gateway even though the amount was approved by my bank. The first 20% discount coupon went to waste.

I again used a different account and bought the same item using a different code and paid using a different card. Again the payment got rejected and ebay provided the same lame excuse that it was rejected by the payment gateway :mad::mad: I asked for a specific reason but did they could provide me any answers. I am deeply dissatisfied and their system :mad::mad:

It will happen sometimes, even once I got the same error twice, third attempt I was succeeded.

Shakensoul said:

On how many ebay Id's that card used for payments :eek:hyeah:Once payment went into processing they check history of account for payments resulting approval/rejection :p

Regarding monsoon Gifts.

Got a confirmation call for the second time today (20 days aftr the 1st one)!!!

WTF is goin on...:mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back