eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
virus32win said:
On how many ebay Id's that card used for payments :eek:hyeah:Once payment went into processing they check history of account for payments resulting approval/rejection :p

I used different credit cards for the transactions. I don't understand why they reject the payments if the payments are approved from the customers bank, ebay is getting paid :mad:
TECH HUNTER said:
this problem happens with credit card.
due to new RBI rules.
better use funds transfer than Credit Card.

The new RBI rules start from August 1.

Now the problem is, if the first time the payment gets rejected, even if I wanted to make payment using online bank transfer the next time, I'm not able to use the discount voucher, so the discount voucher goes to waste.

foruamit2004 said:
Friendship Day gift your friends, Spread the joy... - eBay India

Anyone tried this?? seems like you can send the invitation to yourself :p or ask a friend. and one can easily get the discount coupons. People PM me their names and contact No... I'll send you the invitation :p, this way I'll also get some discount. This GO 'll be closed before 31st July. :D

I have already applied for 2 id's still no email on those id's. So no immediate effect.

Shakensoul said:
I bought the Seagate 1TB external drive using the 20% coupon and paid using my credit card, the next day the payment was rejected by ebay saying it was rejected by the payment gateway even though the amount was approved by my bank. The first 20% discount coupon went to waste.

I again used a different account and bought the same item using a different code and paid using a different card. Again the payment got rejected and ebay provided the same lame excuse that it was rejected by the payment gateway :mad::mad: I asked for a specific reason but did they could provide me any answers. I am deeply dissatisfied and their system :mad::mad:

ohh shucks yaar, coupon wasted...:mad:

If anyone has a 20% off coupon ,please help me out. will do a online bank transfer before you place the order. please let me know by today evening,as the offer closes today midnight.

anyone willing to help ,PM me your contact number.

I have got a 20% off code in my mail box but when i enter it during checkout.It says this coupon has been issued to a different user which is not true, i double /triple checked and the email id/ username both match .:(

FaH33m said:
If anyone has a 20% off coupon ,please help me out. will do a online bank transfer before you place the order. please let me know by today evening,as the offer closes today midnight.
anyone willing to help ,PM me your contact number.

I have got a 20% off code in my mail box but when i enter it during checkout.It says this coupon has been issued to a different user which is not true, i double /triple checked and the email id/ username both match .:(

Hey man i had the same issue .. opened up the complaint and followed it up in one day ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back