eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried using the ICICI coupon from non-ICICI credit cards?

Does any kind of coupon work on Deal of the week items? I want to buy the Seagate 500 gig hard disk listed for Rs. 4090/-.

You need to be fast mate.I completed the process of creating accounts in khojguru and ordering stuff in ebay using the codes in less than 10 mins .Damn i was not able to use all my ebay accounts could use just 10 of them :p

@cravikum kind of shopping spree mate as i am leaving to NZ in 2 weeks time :cry:

^^ Ya ya 10 min....ur barclaycard saved u .....I got stuck because of ICICI :mad:...otherwise 20 accounts would have got me a 320GB Storejet for free :p...damn

^ how 20 accounts wud have got u a320 gb storejet ,

dont know wats going on ,

or do u mean u will sell and buy it urself using the 150 coupons to cash in on the coupons :p

is that wat u were thinking ??

^^ lol buy small stuff worth 3k from same seller using diff accounts and he will give u the item worth 3k.

Dont ever Buy and sell using fake accounts, you will surely get banned :p

:clap:Khojguru 150 off comes again with a twist. This time the minimum purchase is hiked to Rs. 200. Go and grab them TEians!!:clap:

@Srini: Sorry. My net connection is disconnecting frequently :mad:

@Mohit: Thank you for posting the link :)

Can somebody post some good items' link for using these coupons?

prasanna29 said:
@Srini: Sorry. My net connection is disconnecting frequently :mad:
@Mohit: Thank you for posting the link :)
Can somebody post some good items' link for using these coupons?

No problem, please post some good items to buy.

Guys i have created 2 accounts with khojguru but its still giving me blank page... :( no coupon code... :(

Can any1 help me with that coupon code please?

I have created 16 account 11 got activated and 11 (150 off)coupons :hap2: generated but other five did not get activation mail even after many tries :mad: I have used 16 different mobile numbers :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back