eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
RamPagE said:
got 5% coupon, max Rs.500
Amen. Can buy something but I am not willing to share my eBay account details.

Send me the payment to my ICICI bank account, the ebay link for the stuff, and the address, and I shall buy it. :)

Me also have 14 10% coupons, if anybody interested PM me, I wont share account details, interested person have to transfer funds to my account before purchase. All are limited to 500Rs. max discount.

^Yeah the last day was yesterday. Got the paycheck yesterday evening and ordered a Titan Orion watch to be gifted for dad. :p

HoliC said:
Yup is was some form i printed of the internet..

Then filled it and submitted to the branch..

Still waiting though..

The customare care guy told me to wait a few days and if its still not arrived then i should go to the bank.. :mad:

Really frustrating..
i also got sbi maestro card which doesnt work with ebay , can i apply for yuva card when i already have maestro card ? any other requirements ?

saumik_ said:
I just used the 10% coupon and bought a class 4 kingston micro sd for rs.819 shipped after the discount.

found the coupons in my spam folder :p
you could have created a new ebay user id & would have got 15% 500/- off

did nayone get a 100 off coupon on 105 from ebay , pleae post the couopn code atleast ,

lst time someone posyede the coupon code , it worked on 3-4 of my id's ,

please post the coupon code if anyone got it , thanks

Desecrator said:
^Yeah the last day was yesterday. Got the paycheck yesterday evening and ordered a Titan Orion watch to be gifted for dad. :p
damn it i come to know about these various offer when they are over.

do you guys get mail about the offers?

all i get is mail about coupons etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back