eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
agantuk said:
^ It says new accounts. You need to create a new one and use it on the first purchase.
It is not even working for the first purchase.. I guess we have to use it within a day..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys can anyone help me a 20% off coupon. Need to buy something for around a 1000 bucks.

I know ppl wont share the ID's but still, requesting if someone can share.

Asking to share because I do not have the third party transfer activated on my bank account.

Can somebody please confirm if it is okay to generate a Netsafe Card and share it for this transaction?

HoliC said:
15% off on all new accounts..

7Q2DMH8NOS - to be used on the same day//
max 500rs ebay.in to be used on same day om which ID was made..

Dont know the expiry date tho..

lol , just got a 7.5% voucher

Code:

OKDGHVI9P3

Max. discount of Rs.500

10% voucher also

Code:

QUP9W9BQYM

Max. discount of Rs.500

*eBay voucher is not redeemable against "Deals of the week" Items

This coupon can be redeemed only against purchases made in the below mentioned categories:

Apparel & Accessories, Books & Magazines, Cars, Bikes & CVs, Charity, Coins & Notes, Collectibles, Fitness & Sports, Fun Stuff, Health, Perfume, Personal Care, Home, Decor & Furnishings, Jewellery, Kitchen & Home Appliances, Movies & Music, Musical Instruments, Stamps, Tools & Hardware, Toys, Games & Baby, Watches, Everything Else

and 5% voucher

Code:

40MDCANCYD

Max. discount of Rs.500

*eBay voucher is not redeemable against "Deals of the week" Items

This coupon can be redeemed only against purchases made in the below mentioned categories:

Cameras & Optics, Consumer Electronics, Laptops & Computer Peripherals, Memory Cards, Pen Drives & HDD, Mobile Accessories, Mobile Phones, Video & Computer Games

Desecrator said:
Fixed!

Now that is a kick ass deal! :eek:hyeah:
I was thinking of getting it but then i realised that its the Older PS3 model. The CECH-2100 is the New model with 45nm RDX chips. Runs cools and save a lot of power in BD playback and normal gaming. Idle Power rating stays the same at 9w.
This new fabrication process reduces the cost of PS3 production but i doubt we will see a price cut in near future.
Dont knw if i should pull the trigger on this one :ashamed:

wishmaster.dj said:
eBay India: Epson Stylus TX121 Printer With 1 Year Warranty (item 250676831870 end time 11-Aug-2010 08:30:00 IST)

Hows this printer, guys?

I am planning to buy an AIO, and this seems to be a tempting price.

How is cartridge availability for epson printers?

Please share your ideas/ experiences. Thank you!
I have seen many people recommending Epson TX111 on TE. also the refillable cartridge costs 1800 on ebay. here is the link.

eBay India: REFILL CARTRIDGE EPSON 73N / 91N TX111, T11 + 500ml ink (item 190424154416 end time 27-Aug-2010 00:52:49 IST)

the seller seems genuine too. i am also looking to buy an AIO very soon. for 5K odd (3k printer + 1.8K refillables) should this be a good deal?

can we possibly get the refillable cartridges any cheaper? i think sometime back i had seen the same cartridges on ebay for 1200 odd.

anish_sha said:
its a good printer i guess.. also if u r a heavy user, u can go for CISS system in this printer , which will reduce the printing cost very much
What is CISS system ?

Is this printer's cartridges cheaper then HP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back