eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
apextwin146 said:
I was thinking of getting it but then i realised that its the Older PS3 model. The CECH-2100 is the New model with 45nm RDX chips. Runs cools and save a lot of power in BD playback and normal gaming. Idle Power rating stays the same at 9w.

This new fabrication process reduces the cost of PS3 production but i doubt we will see a price cut in near future.

Dont knw if i should pull the trigger on this one :ashamed:
Dude what older model are you referring to? It is the slim CECH-20xxB. The CECH-21xxB you are referring to, haven't been released here AFAIK and hardly have a difference owing to the RDX 45nm manufacturing technology. There are no slated price cuts for the console either. Get this one!

Are coupons personalized? Even the relatively uncontroversial 40MDCANCYD or OKDGHVI9P3 are giving me a "Oops. Looks like you may have typed in your code incorrectly. Please verify your code and try again."

Guys, have fun. I don't intend to buy anything as of now, so here's a 20% coupon for this week (max Rs.500)

YURBAR73AG

EDIT: Another one,
WARJ888NAG

^ wat do u mean by relatively uncontroversial ?

and wat are controversial coupons , acc to u ??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

heres another one 20% off DCAFE659H9

did anyone get a 100 off on min 105 :p

Hellwrath said:
Guys, have fun. I don't intend to buy anything as of now, so here's a 20% coupon for this week (max Rs.500)

YURBAR73AG

EDIT: Another one,
WARJ888NAG
They are tied to your user id :(

GHUR83NGAK 20% discount Coupon Code
Valid till Wednesday 11th August '10
Max 500/- OFF

^^ got the below error:

The gift voucher GHUR83NGAK has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

tech4pk said:
^^ got the below error:

The gift voucher GHUR83NGAK has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

It has been posted umpteen number of times that the 5-10% coupons are tied to the particular account to which it was issued

Common discount codes are only applicable for new account discount of Rs 10 on min 500 purchase etc.

To make effective use of the discount coupon the member giving the discount code should also give the login name & password of ebay also, if he really wants to help out others

Khojguru coupon: EBAY15KJGU

validity - 12hrs
eligibility - new accounts

enjoy!!! :cool2:

---

its 15% off - upto 500

raksrules said:
They are tied to your user id :(

shravank30 said:
It has been posted umpteen number of times that the 5-10% coupons are tied to the particular account to which it was issued

Common discount codes are only applicable for new account discount of Rs 10 on min 500 purchase etc.

To make effective use of the discount coupon the member giving the discount code should also give the login name & password of ebay also, if he really wants to help out others
I am sorry about it. I usually don't buy stuff online, hence don't know much about these codes. And kindly be patient with a noob like me, I have been active here for a week or so :).

RVK2488 said:
Khojguru coupon: EBAY15KJGU

validity - 12hrs
eligibility - new accounts

enjoy!!! :cool2:

---

its 15% off - upto 500

Thanks dude! Interesting to see that finally Khojguru coupon makes some kinda sense unlike the previous random alpha numeric ones. I am really tempted to try EBAY20KJGU :D :p

chiron said:
When will the wait for the upto 1000 off or higher coupons end :(... I need to buy a new phone.
Been ages since those awesome coupons were given out. Festival time round the corner and no 20% / 1000 off coupons :(

agantuk said:
Thanks dude! Interesting to see that finally Khojguru coupon makes some kinda sense unlike the previous random alpha numeric ones. I am really tempted to try EBAY20KJGU :D :p
Been ages since those awesome coupons were given out. Festival time round the corner and no 20% / 1000 off coupons :(
The gift voucher EBAY20KJGU could not be found. You may have entered an invalid voucher code. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back