eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
motorheadinc said:
^^^ I had tried all the 20% off coupons in the previous three pages on both the accounts that I have. None worked. Not even the khojguru 15% off thing.
Still if you wanna give a try check the previous pages. All the best :)

IIRC Khojguru coupons work only with new accounts..

one 20% Off coupon gone To motorheadinc

have another valid till tomorrow

PM Me Ur Product link

the Most active Member gets The coupon

Will be Given Tomorrow morning

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

last coupon went to friend just now.Sorry guys

ravi_9793 said:
Its good deal,

But you cannot use any discount coupon as its listed in deal of week.

I have already purchased this.
Well , the 15pct khojguru coupon worked while buying ipod touch 3g 32gb , got Rs 500 off

Thanks Guru,

I have sent you a PM as well as posting here. The seller's listing has ended and the other phones available at the price point are not worth it.

Thanks again for sharing the coupon. I guess you can now give it to some other member who may need it.

GuruGulabKhatri said:
one 20% Off coupon gone To motorheadinc

have another valid till tomorrow

PM Me Ur Product link

the Most active Member gets The coupon

Will be Given Tomorrow morning

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

last coupon went to friend just now.Sorry guys

Gaurish said:

After clicking on "buy it now"(of course after logging in), it's giving this this reply.

This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.

You are unable to buy this item because:

* You haven't gone through the SMS process. To buy the item you selected, please complete the SMS process.

If I go ahead and add my number, it say "The cell phone number you entered (XXXXXXXXXX) has been used for verification by another member.

Please make sure you have entered the right number."

Now my contact verification is already done. Even I have sold some stuff on ebay.

This is something unusual.

Even I can't buy that item, it says "Sorry, but we're facing some technical problems right now. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.":mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back