eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
mjumrani said:
They are for Wednesdays only. Wednesday is over
I can wait till next wednesday just asking in advance if sumbdy could help....

any good deals for 50 off coupons...pls mention it with link...

Re: eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons - Fake eneloops

These are the batteries I received, please decide for your yourself. I have no doubt these are fake.

most of the stuff found on ebay is all cheap chinese imports !! which is mostly sourced from musafir khana, be it batteries or earphones, nokia original earphones, watches etc

also i protested against the same 4 years ago in 2006 to ebay for the same my id was blocked

Yep, these seem fake, because as said above, I had received my eneloops in the blister packing in the box shown on the site.

why dont u callup the distributor for sanyo eneloop jsk mktg pvt ltd 84 marthanda Dr A b road worli mumbai -18 telno 022. 24963106

i called them up and talked to a guy named ganesh..he told me these batteries r genuine but actually not the retail version. these batteries r supposed to be sold with olympus camera but the vendor sold it illegally at ebay. He told me they r planning to file a case against the vendor. I don't know if he is telling the truth

guys, how is the daily deal for laptop sleeves? I need one netbook 10" and one 15". If anyone is willing to share his (unwanted) 50 off coupon :) , let me know.

Edit: or coupon for new user i.e. 125 rs off is still available?

I have 4 Eneloop(2*2) batteries and all of em came in blisted packing.

I bought these for being cheap.

archat68 said:
Look at the label -even the "eneloop" is misspelled.

crap. I kept my fingers crossed for them, to be original.

These are fakes.

Sudarshan_SMD said:
I have 4 Eneloop(2*2) batteries and all of em came in blisted packing.

I bought this for being cheap.

crap! I kept my fingers crossed for them, to be original.
These are fakes.

^ :frusty: two of them belongs to me :chair:!!!

nikhilpoddar said:
i called them up and talked to a guy named ganesh..he told me these batteries r genuine but actually not the retail version. these batteries r supposed to be sold with olympus camera but the vendor sold it illegally at ebay. He told me they r planning to file a case against the vendor. I don't know if he is telling the truth
i got fakes too ! are you sure that these are not fakes ? eneloop misspelled on sticker !!

i also noticed the mispelled sticker. But i don't know if it's genuine or not. U can call jsk marketing and ask them about it. If u get the same reply as i did then we may assume that its genuine one. Here's JSK Marketing telephone No: 022-2493-3943

I had sent an email to the seller stating the batteries are fake, the seller has not responded.

These seem to be clearly fake, and the seller should have stated in the item description that these were not in retail packing and given proper description.

No doubt I am going to leave a negative feedback, I will also try to report the item.

^ you guys should give 1 star rating to such sellers stating facts. also tell ebay that item was not as expected and say it was a fake. you might get your money back too.

Edit: One way to distinguish between fake and real batteries is to look at the design of the slits on the positive terminal. If they look like ^ those are real, the fake ones are - type.

You can see @archat's link. The ^ is visible clearly in the top right hand side pic of eneloop cell.

6pack said:
One way to distinguish between fake and real batteries is to look at the design of the slits on the positive terminal. If they look like ^ those are real, the fake ones are - type.
You can see @archat's link. The ^ is visible clearly in the top right hand side pic of eneloop cell.

if you search for "eneloop fake" you will get some more such ways to look for genuine batteries. However the counterfeiters will also be getting better at making fakes so this is only a necessary but not a sufficient test for genuineness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back