eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seller has refunded on 12/2/11. Shud get it within a week. Think they have fixed payment days on which all payments are processed..

Off topic : hows is flipcart, want to purchase some books, are they reliable? Can you make payment like in ebay transfer from bank :S

CA50 said:
Off topic : hows is flipcart, want to purchase some books, are they reliable? Can you make payment like in ebay transfer from bank :S
Yes, they accept Internet Banking though CCAvenue(As far I remember). And yes they are completely reliable and best site for buying books.

I purchased 3 books from them, no issues at all, and many other members from TE too.

^^ thanks mate, do they have any discount coupons just like in ebay? How do they work? And how many days they take for shipping?

CA50 said:
I have bought books,Cds from them.They are very reliable.They have COD option too.

Punker said:
Ya you'll get it by tomorrow evening or by coming monday as payment days are mondays and thursdays.....
mk151 said:
Seller has refunded on 12/2/11. Shud get it within a week. Think they have fixed payment days on which all payments are processed..
Thanks for reply,
Even I received 100/- flat discount apology mail, but no money.....lets hope for the coming Monday.

abbis said:
I have bought books,Cds from them.They are very reliable.They have COD option too.
Thanks mate, just ordered 2 books, they said that i will receive by 23rd, lets see...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

How do they send the books, via courier or speedpost?

Just received the Ebay Valentine Gift 4 GB Pendrive. No tracking id no info just came via blue dart.

Waiting for cam.

coolworld said:
@dissel when did u order the items? me too wating for a 250gig hdd and jabra bluetooth

For qualifying camera I order 4/2/2011
For qualifying pendrive I order 7/2/2011----- just received

Which scare me no tracking id nothing. lucky that today I'm home.

dissel said:
For qualifying camera I order 4/2/2011
For qualifying pendrive I order 7/2/2011----- just received

Which scare me no tracking id nothing. lucky that today I'm home.
You ordered twice from same id ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back