eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchased a HTC Desire HD for 25.6k yesterday. Selected the Olympus X940 Digi cam as a free gift :) It's going to come up on sale in TE as soon as I receive the free gift :D

kunallkw said:

I bought it on 18th March, but the seller has still not shipped it.

This was to be shipped by 25-03-11. The seller “harshcorp05†called me up on 25th late evening and requested for extension till 28th March. I accepted. But through email he requested the extension till 29th March which I accepted.

On 29th, I got an email through eBay that the product has been shipped by Blue Dart. Tracking No. also provided.

I checked the status on BlueDart’s website next day but this tracking number does not exist in their system. We have been using Blue Dart for many years and there is no reason it does not show status next day of shipping, except :

He actually did not ship it. He just provided the tracking number of the spare blue dart slips his courier agent might have given him. Maybe, this will be shipped with same tracking number in next few days when he gets the stock. By doing this he took wrong advantage of eBay policies:

1. He does not need to refund by not shipping the product on the last day of the extended shipping date.
2. He gets the payment from eBay by just entering the shipping details being power seller.

When I sent him a message about it (through eBay), he replies that it was not in stock and the stock is held in customs, etc. etc.
He DID NOT insist that the product has been dispatched even after providing tracking details.

If he does not have enough stock, he should not list. What is the point telling me that there is not a single piece available in market?

I have nothing to do with his import or buying it locally, shortage, etc. etc.

Then he reassured that it will be “actually†dispatched yesterday (30-03-2011) and I will get it today but today also there is no status on the BlueDart’s website of the tracking number provided by him. It means, he did not dispatch it even yesterday.

He has wasted my 13 days and still no signs of product which is highly unacceptable. By buying product from this seller, I could not buy it from others also or from Nehru Place market. He has been the worst eBay seller I have seen.
So, avoid this seller.

^^ wow Solid save there buddy :O ...thanks a tonne buddy and i'm really sorry for your misery..now even power sellers are acting this way so what can one do :(

SMC said they'll have stock in a week so perhaps i'll wait for them , as they seem a reliable vendor , they told me when it went out of stock where they could taken payment like this harsh vendor and hang me waiting.

thanks again bro ,you saved a lot of money + lost opportunity :)

i have the same coupon but i get this ...
Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code ASP4NSKMRC cannot be used as you do not meet the coupon eligibility criteria 2011W13-RD-AU_5%off_Thank you for shopping on eBay!. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment

DigitalDude said:
the site is currently throwing up a '500 Internal Server Error' :mad:

_

Well its opening fine here. But of no use, since BTP took out that item almost 4 hours back :mad:

Did somebody make use of it before it was taken out ?

Hey, how does combined shipping work on eBay US? Should I contact the seller for a combined quote before buying the item, or should I commit to buy the two items and then request for a quote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back