eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^.. Why don't people read the thread properly... there is a HDFC Bank & ICICI Bank 10% off coupon mentioned many times in last few pages...

Here's another by American Express

Promotional code AMEXEBAY01

10% discount is valid for a maximum discount of Rs.750.

Offer lasts till November 30, 2011.

agantuk said:
Use ICICI42012 for 10% discount

Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code ICICI42012 cannot be used for the item(s) you are purchasing. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment.

Any other coupons?? Im gng to buy a google nexus s on ebay.

HI guys, i use a SBI credit card in Ebay, please tell me which is the best coupon avalible for me to use, i want to buy a Vizia Wireless HD transmitter, it is of Rs. 14k. Kindly let me know .

HailStonE said:
^.. Why don't people read the thread properly... there is a HDFC Bank & ICICI Bank 10% off coupon mentioned many times in last few pages...

dude...i know, i read that. But I neither have HDFC nor ICICI, so asking for any non-banking promotional coupons. Why dont they give coupons for Axis, Citibank, SBI.... :(

Even the coupons they give in mails are all credit card based.

Any new codes for HDFC or ICICI,i have used the previous code..

Want to buy Samsung netbook worth 12k Urgently

Just saw special Ebay Voucher on dealsupto.com. I am not supposed to share the voucher code in this forum.

Ebay Special Discount Voucher for Dealsupto.com users

Terms and Highlights

This vouchers is valid for Ebay India.

These are special vouchers for Best Deals around the world - Daily Deals, Offers and Group buy users.

All vouchers are Valid till 03-DEC-11

Maximum discount of Rs.750/- (10% discount)

This vouchers are not locked to any Userid.

Who ever first use it can use this Voucher

Please dont share this voucher code in any websites, blogs or Forum's

Do sellers increase the prices of items after the end of deal of the week promotion or the price remains same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back