eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
HailStonE said:
Wow... biggest discount limit ever from eBay...

Capture.jpg

But take this with a pinch of salt.... :p

Yes, for 1 lac 5000 discount....its like Rs 5 for 100 ::):(

Does ebay send the gifts or there are any chances that it might not???

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also how many days do they take to deliver the gifts ??

gkay09 said:
Does ebay send the gifts or there are any chances that it might not???

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also how many days do they take to deliver the gifts ??

They usually do ship the gift but its not along with the order as that is the seller's part.

Sometimes it even takes a month to get the gift.
But in case you feel its getting too late you can always make an inquiry on their feedback forum, they usually reply to genuine inquiries.

Please help me with a case.

I received an item 'not as described'. I opened case up against the seller. After long discussion, being not satisfied with the sellers answer, he kept saying "This is what the description said", but I gave him the link and then he was numb for around 20 days. Now, he says the the money has been refunded and I need to ship the product back. Now if i ship, I will be at the net loss of shipping charges i.e approx 80-100. What should I do?

^ebay has some tie up with some courier .they can ship it for free . dont remember the name just search there 2months old press releases

The seller is trying to gain profits by unfair means. he got is payment from ebay and now also wants the product back. Got this info from CC. Can I report this seller or something?

^^

Contact ebay Customer care.

Ask them about the procedure to return the product to seller for replacement/refund also mention that you are not satisfied by Seller's reply so far.

They will email you the procedure along with seller's address where the product has to be shipped. You need to send the product through courier to the seller. Scan and email the courier receipt to ebay and the seller. Seller will replace/refund. Ebay will reimburse you the courier charges that you paid.

@cloud-s. Did u file under eBay guarantee. Have u got the refund.. If u filed under eBay guarantee, u only need to send the scanned copy of courier awb and they will send u a DD for the courier charges. Pm me for the eBay email address...

Now what happened: Noida Sec - 29 First Flight delivery boy lost courier package of Canon 550D bought from Superdealz

After I started tracking the consignment sent by Superdealz
I tried calling them for the delivery of the package from today morning at arround 11PM. They picked up the call and told that they have RECEIVED THE PACKAGE and their delivery boy will deliver the package in few hours.Fine I waited and visited my mailing desk at arround 3.30PM as this address is of my office of HCL Technologies. Till then no courier came in my name hence I again called them and this time they said the DELIVERY BOY IS OUT FOR DELIVERY and I can expect it by 5PM sharp. At 5PM again I enquired and then also it was not delivered. Then I called these guys at 6PM saying it's quite late and still not delivered. They told wait for few time the delivery boy will deliver and they are not able to contact the delivery boy in phone as that guy is not possessing any mobile.
Time went on again at 6.15 PM I called them and asked then they said they will try contacting the delivery boy and will call me accordingly. Finally at 6.40 PM they called and said that the delivery boy has MISPLACED THE PACKAGE while on his way. I was speechless for some time and few secs after told them I will come to their Courier office. I actually arrived their office at Noida Sector - 29, Shop No.-15 around 07:15 PM and they said they called the delivery boy and he will come there in 10-15 minutes. Again time went on and some heated words were exchanged. This time they said their delivery boy lost the package back at 1PM and he is searching that package all day long, they started saying some other rubbish words. In front of me they called delivery boy in his mobile and asked him to come but on phone that guy refused to come. Later @ 8:10 PM when the delivery boy didnot arrive I asked the Shop owner his details and shop details and contact number. But due to heated word exchange he didn't shared any of the details and repeteadly keep saying - "COMPLAIN FIRST FLIGHT WE DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING - WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PACKAGE - AS WEBSITE SAYS STILL IN NOIDA HUB. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT" and I had to leave their office. Delivery boy was still missing from the place. They did not even shared the delivery boy's name or picture.
Now I seriously doubt on their words and as the delivery address is of my office where I do not accept parcel's directly but office guards does this on my behalf, so what I fear they can make a fake parcel and deliver that parcel to my office saying this is my actual parcel and fear the guard might accept without knowing what mistake they are doing. It's really hard to control as this HCL office is of more than 10K employees and guards are changing their shifts each time hence no control still I have requested them not to receive any parcel in my name. Lets see whats next.
However I am speechless and broken now I was supposed to carry this DSLR with me on Sunday to my trip to Gangotri and this was the sole reason to buy and request you guys to try shipping this early, but from initial I hated First Flight as their service is too poor and example like this is common. Now I have nothing to do but go broken hearted really do not have any urge to go to trip.

Any Input guys!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back