eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Please help me in below problem.

I m confused in buying brand new Samsung Galaxy Ace from ebay, as i found multiple listings come while searching it.

Which buyer shud i choose, i just want brand new phone with proper bill & accessories & ofcourse minimum price.

Please help me.....Thanx !!

I bought an item, I received it but not as described. Will open a case. Do I need to tick the box that I received it and then open or should I open the case before ticking? In res. center, theres an option of item not as described, I tried it but it said minimum time not passed to receive the item.

Anyone knows?

I bought an item, I received it but not as described. Will open a case. Do I need to tick the box that I received it and then open or should I open the case before ticking? In res. center, theres an option of item not as described, I tried it but it said minimum time not passed to receive the item.

WakeUp deals are only for the same day, and are usually limited stock. So you will need to get it before the stock finishes. As per the seller's listing, he has more around 200 in stock, so I believe you can get it anytime till midnight. However, it is purely upto the seller.

You can use either the Diwali coupon from eBay.in Mega Diwali or get a 10% (max. 500) off coupon from someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back