eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shop regularly from ebay. Why don't I receive any discount coupons. I am totally scanning the spam folders for them these days.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

agantuk said:
^ I have a 10% max 500. No account sharing, only NEFT. PM if interested.

Thanks bro but I'm looking for 1k discounts since 14k is the purchase limit for me, for an ipod :/

Sarath_ said:
I shop regularly from ebay. Why don't I receive any discount coupons. I am totally scanning the spam folders for them these days.

That's the reason. Ebay coupons are generally provided on inactive accounts.

sam88 said:
^^^ I found that info in his neutral and negative feedback, also he's gona dispatch the item in 1-2 days but if he uses Govt Postal Services, u gona end up receiving the item only after the Diwali!!!

on the other hand before ordering i m gona confirm with him via phone tomorrow and will let u guys know!!!

My order has been shipped via DTDC.
Should receive it by tomorrow as i reside in Delhi.
Will keep you updated once i receive the item tomorrow.

archat68 said:
That's the reason. Ebay coupons are generally provided on inactive accounts.

That doesn't look good. I have never been able to find any coupons before my purchase. I run a thread in another forum for helping other people with the coupons but ironically I am stuck with none myself.

I want to buy some pc component for this diwali, is there anyone recommend a genuine seller for pc components (Intel i5, motherboard and ram), because, i want to convert as emi option.

Has anyone received the Dussera offer gifts from ebay yet? I was waiting for the SkullCandy headset... wonder how much longer it would take... Its already been 20 days...

Any1 wanting a 10% off, Max. Discount of Rs.500 coupon, pm me, coupon expires tonite. Was planning on getting something, then decided to go in favor of LB for the same.

rocker123 said:
Got my diwali lights delivered ..

That was FAST !!!

Both packets working perfect.

A small pic to tease you guys.. steal deal for 59/-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Congrats!

Awesome purchase for Diwali.

Unfortunately no more Flat 50 or 100 OFF coupons are available.

I mean I never got those for a long time.....

Just a query, what's is the catch with products sold with dealer warrenty. Are they refurbished, other defects, any other problem. Is it recommending buying those?

Thanks in advance for answers.

Normally these are grey market items - meaning imported by non-authorized entities. In case you are unlucky and product does not work within the warranty period, you will have to take/ship it to the dealer only for service. There is no official manufacturer warranty, so the manufacturer service centers wont service these.

I haven't yet received the MONSOON gift from ebay.It's been 4 months.I had a chat with the CC rep but they say to wait 10 days or 20 days everytime.This has been going on for the last couple of times.

Any idea to get my gift faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back