eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used one last week. And one this week. Both on global easy buy. Let's hope the second order is not canceled like the first. Or else I am going to mail them and request for my coupons back.

Can one request the coupons back. Because one of my orders on which i had used a coupon was refunded by eBay because buyer didn't have ready stock and he failed to ship the product in 4 days.

lakme deal is back
tongu23e.gif

Lakme Sunscreen UV Lotion (50 ml) @ Rs 29/-

http://www.ebay.in/itm/290702690196

I think it was eBay itself, because when i had called the seller, he told me that he will ship it out on Tuesday, but eBay reversed the transaction on Saturday itself.

IIRC ebay first intimates the seller and provides him 5 days , then the refund is intiated

On a side note just realized had 2 flat 100 off vouchers , raced to use them , could only use one . most tough part was which one to buy . The books i had selected suddenly went out of stock , while rest had their price's jacked up . Got late by a minute .

Edit - forgot to mentioned they expired on 26th .

which seller? how much? coupon used? Details pls! Am on the lookout for one.

The Sensation 4G (imported) is going for 19.9 k though... tempation...

Seller Mayatech.

I bought it for 20,700/- after applying 10% off coupon. Its not the imported one, which is listed on eBay. Its list price is 23,090/-.

I did'nt go for imported one (which is available for 19,900) because it does not have HTC warranty in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back