eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that the flat 10% coupon isn't working anymore. I purchased the 13" MBP 2012 model for 67410/- yesterday using the coupon at 4pm and received it at 11am today. The coupon stopped working yesterday evening. I hope they resolve the issue because the coupon is valid till the 28th and I know a few people who are trying to use the coupon to buy MBPs.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

EDIT: It's working now!

CANON 550D 18-55mm IS (Black) Camera : 0%EMI at Rs.6465+Cash on Delivery | eBay

How good is this deal with 10% off ? I observe that Canon 550D prices has come down. Am i right ?
Has anyone bought any thing from zoominshop ? How good are they ?

Yes 550D price came down. This is not a good deal even after applying 10%
Check this DOW link for 28890
Canon EOS 550D Kit EF S 18-55mm IS Lens With MFG Warranty | eBay

Also i purchased couple of point and shot from ZOOMIN. They are very good but the price is little bit high compare to other sellers. They will also give some coupon codes while purchasing camera

I got the same one in 1.75k around 2 weeks back, try this link instead @ 1.8k:
SanDisk 32GB Mobile Ultra MicroSD microSDHC PLUS Adapter - Class 6 -30MB/s 32 GB | eBay

better deal i think: SanDisk Memory Card Mobile Ultra 32 GB Class 6 | Memory Card | Flipkart.com

just bought one yesterday.

even better deal but not sure about tradus: Sandisk 32GB Class 6 Ultra Micro SD Card, Price, Features, Specifications, Reviews | Tradus apply coupon code SANDISK50 for 50 bucks off (not applicable on COD)

better check shopclues, I bought a Strontium 32GB class 10 microSD card from them at 1.5K

i've heard too many strontium horror stories to even bother trying it, and i've also heard that class10 may have higher transfer rates but the access time is too slow for random access. better suited for cameras etc. which is why class6 is like the perfect balance for smartphones.

Got a 200 off coupon.

I dont know the minimum purchase .

Edit : no minimum purchase . Just got a 234 product for 34 .

Thank you Ebay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back