eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the Max 1000rs discount :( Any coupons without max discount limit?

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

There is a deal on ebay for 37.xk... So you can probably get S3 for 37.x - 5percent :) :yahoo:

yeah, luckily mine was under 10k,, so i got max benefit out of it :)

Got a coupon ... 7percent off ..max 500 , min purchase 7000. Wtf kind of coupon is this ... Just say 500 off on 7k and above. Fu****s just know how to irritate people.

An item i bought was supposed to be shipped latest by 26th July. So is 26th July the last day for shipping and tomorrow paisapay will initiate refund? Asking because seller has not shipped me the item yet saying its not is stock.

An item i bought was supposed to be shipped latest by 26th July. So is 26th July the last day for shipping and tomorrow paisapay will initiate refund? Asking because seller has not shipped me the item yet saying its not is stock.
Don't know about the refund thing but 26th will be the last date for the seller to ship the goods.Has happened to me once.
Even i wanted to know what if the seller doesn't ship after the specific date.

Don't know about the refund thing but 26th will be the last date for the seller to ship the goods.Has happened to me once.
Even i wanted to know what if the seller doesn't ship after the specific date.

an automatic refund is initiated by system if product is not shipped by deadline

Guys!!!!

Just received my Summer promotional gift Olympus 12MP camera.
As usual, No tracking details, no e-mails and no bill.

So, you all should receive yours shortly...

need to recharge Tatasky pls post some deals for the 100 off coupon.

there is no 100 off coupon but u can get 10% cashback on recharge.

Now make any payment on Mobikwik.com and enter the Promo code TENMONSOON to get an Instant
10% Cashback.

How to redeem:
1. Login to mobikwik.com.

2. Make any payment.
3. Then go to " My Account" , scroll down and enter the promo code.
4. Once you receive your cash back, you can recharge your mobile, data card or DTH.
5. Coupon Valid From 25 Jul 2012 to 31 Jul 2012.
6. This coupon is valid only for the Recipient account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back