eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last nights 11 PM deal was the HTC One X @ 31,999 INR with warranty. Out of curiosity, do the Friendship Day coupons stack with these deals?

Ok I had a 50 off 100 coupon and the last day to use it was coming up so I bought an umbrella worth 150 for 99rs...I bought it on 20-July-2012
now today without the product having been delivered I got this email from the seller asking me for a feedback:

Hi mandeep_gaba,

Thank you for purchasing Trendy Compact Brand New 2 Fold Black Umbrella +
Free Shipping. Please leave feedback for me on eBay and I'll do the same
for you. Take this opportunity now and help build a better eBay community.

To leave feedback, just click on the link below: xxxxx
Item title: Trendy Compact Brand New 2 Fold Black Umbrella + Free Shipping
Web Address: xxxxx
Item number: 200784320448
Buyer User ID: mandeep_gaba
Seller User ID: daily-bonanza-deals
Total: Rs. 149.00

Note: Every eBay user has a Feedback profile made up of comments from other
eBay users.

Thank you so much for your business.

What does this mean? Has he shipped it somewhere else?
Paisabuy still shows status as to be shipped!
This is the link to the product btw:
http://www.ebay.in/itm/200784320448?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

@mandeep, must be automailer or something. i've got such mails from sellers before. i left feedback only after i got the item. no need to worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy it from here@5,279.40

Verbatim 1Tb Portable External Hard Drive (2.5") | eBay

apply ICICI coupon - ICICIEOSS1 or ICICIEOSS2

Thanks a lot jai_hoo, used that coupon and bought the item at that price. used the 1st one which is for ICICI debit card.

But before using it, I tried with other products but not worked....why ?

I also want to know how to get such coupon.....I have ICICI bank a/c as well as CC too, but never received anything like that. Where I can find such coupon ?

^^^ Price is somwhow justified here 20*2=40/- or 20*2.5=50/-

if 40/- then 19/- shipping
if 50/- then 9/- shipping

But there is the risk, if the ink got dry ?

Thanks a lot jai_hoo, used that coupon and bought the item at that price. used the 1st one which is for ICICI debit card.

But before using it, I tried with other products but not worked....why ?

I also want to know how to get such coupon.....I have ICICI bank a/c as well as CC too, but never received anything like that. Where I can find such coupon ?

cause those other listings were promoted listings (the listings in blue background) and coupons are not allowed on those listings. Some listings with dark blue border are promoted items too and coupons cannot be used on those. You can see a "Coupons are not applicable on this item" message just below PaisaPay green box in top of page.

5percent off code ICICI or HDFC only use once ? because I try to use one of my debit card code but it says this code is already used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back