eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ These were made over a period of 2-3 years , I usually write some thing like this zdfasdadagagagdfgdf in the address , only give correct address when placing order

^ These were made over a period of 2-3 years , I usually write some thing like this zdfasdadagagagdfgdf in the address , only give correct address when placing order

You will get a PM later tonight, after I finish ordering.

how do you guys manage these accounts mobile no. .... i have 3 accounts and dont have another mobile to create another account

Got 11 Flat 150 off coupons and saw the mail only now! :( And it has reached the max usage limit already.

On the bright side, I had got 6 flat 250 off coupons and a 200 off coupon as well which worked fine :D

250 off coupons expired... The gift voucher KB42FDZSPR has expired or has met the maximum eligible redemptions. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

- - - Updated - - -

All those orders where payable amount got adjusted with the coupon value , will they be shipped? amount payable =0

250 off coupons expired... The gift voucher KB42FDZSPR has expired or has met the maximum eligible redemptions. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

Ohh Noooooo :( :( :(

Just saw 3 mails in different ids for 250rs off !!

Missed such a damn offer :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

- - - Updated - - -

All those orders where payable amount got adjusted with the coupon value , will they be shipped? amount payable =0

yes..yesterday I ordered a product with amount payable 0 , delivered today (seller is from bangalore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back