eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea who wants 5% off the mrp when their prices are already 10% over and above the market price.

my way of boycotting ebay for cancelling coupons: deleted from bookmark list. lol

ebay is bad, and the only reason why they made a sale is because they had coupons. losers!

very very true. apart from that, the risk of breakage and damage in transit and u never know what kind of quality the product is. I have received a few products which have pathetic quality or were damaged in transit. They were low priced items and the seller wanted me to ship it back at my own cost. So, it was too much of a hassle and shipping is very high for individuals.

I strongly believe that we should not talk about ebay unless we get some good discounts like 300 off, 250 off no minimum purchase. Otherwise, there is no point in buying at ebay in taking all the risks

Today I received one sandisk 2 gb pen drive and one 2 gb microsd card (combined cost marked as 594 Rs). I never placed order for these and these have been sent by some ebay power seller Deep industries. I am trying to figure out how I get those. Only thing that I can think about is I was supposed to receive 2 gb Sandisk Sansa MP3 player as free seasonal gift (for purchase over 10000 bucks). So looks like either ebay or the seller made a mistake and sent these instead of 2000 Rs. worth player.

I already sent email to ebay few days ago regarding my seasonal gift and they said it will be sent after 45 days. Today is 30th day and I received these. What to do now? Any suggestions?

tech4pk said:
I strongly believe that we should not talk about ebay unless we get some good discounts like 300 off, 250 off no minimum purchase. Otherwise, there is no point in buying at ebay in taking all the risks

300 off with min purchase limit was the best coupon ever... 250 flat should be issued but only liked to specific ID while the former should be common for every ID... so that not much mayhem is caused in future.... :p

In six months eBay will realize drop in new members & overall sales.. I cannot believe that they didn't knew that coupons were always misused but that suits them from their business point of view.... ;)

@ arjun: Call up ebay and ask them what is the status of your seasonal gift. If they say it has been dispatched already, check up the consignment number & if it happens to be of the cards you received, call them back and make a complaint.. I guess thats the most you can do..
If they haven't dispatched the gift, then consider yourself lucky and wait for the actual gifts to arrive.. :D

arjun123 said:
Today I received one sandisk 2 gb pen drive and one 2 gb microsd card (combined cost marked as 594 Rs). I never placed order for these and these have been sent by some ebay power seller Deep industries. I am trying to figure out how I get those. Only thing that I can think about is I was supposed to receive 2 gb Sandisk Sansa MP3 player as free seasonal gift (for purchase over 10000 bucks). So looks like either ebay or the seller made a mistake and sent these instead of 2000 Rs. worth player.

I already sent email to ebay few days ago regarding my seasonal gift and they said it will be sent after 45 days. Today is 30th day and I received these. What to do now? Any suggestions?

seasonal gift from what i got was always shipped by ebay themselves and not any power seller. though ebay might outsource that. so mostly it is not that though it is again hard to come up with explanations unless the stuff has been ordered by sum1

arjun123 said:

ask again if they have already shipped it. if they havent, then just keep those stuff and be happy. :D

IMHO . this one is for hot deals n discussions .. for feedback n responses i guess one should open up a new thread in General Discussion / other section.. Lets keep it simple n clear in here ... :D thanks .. no hard feelingz ppal.

vajm1234 said:
5% is bad .................all want more of 20% or more

Yeah, generally on ebay price are up 5-10%, so unless its a discount of 20% or more. the deal isn't a hot deal

and many would be checking this thread at the sight of every new post with hope :p ..... I am one of them too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back