eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiviky2212 said:
hi guys ny idea how can i complain for cheatin on ebay....just bought a second hand phone which was described all fine ...had talk wid seller 2 who said its 3 month old but when it came it seems like a year old and most important vibrator doesn work , ny chances that i can stop paisapay from payin dat seller the money.....

tell the seller with a stern warning dat i ll give u a negative feedback if u dont resolve this matter urgently
the ebay sellers are wary of negative feedback
i have done dat 2 times and once even the seller was ready to give me 2 items for the same price dat i had already paid for.
but he pleaded not to give me a negative feedback.
try dat!
it worked for me
hope it works for u too
provided dat u have not already given him positive feedback

talk to the seller, or else mark it as received and then open an dispute of not as described

We have so many Ebay experts here just making ebay a better place for seller.
Someone has lots of funds stuck in paisa pay Account lol to that !

hiviky2212 said:
hi guys ny idea how can i complain for cheatin on ebay....just bought a second hand phone which was described all fine ...had talk wid seller 2 who said its 3 month old but when it came it seems like a year old and most important vibrator doesn work , ny chances that i can stop paisapay from payin dat seller the money.....

U can also give feedback to paisapay that you have not rxd teh ordered product but a diff one. And hence don;t make the paymnet.:clap:

some of these coupons r still working
15% off On any product bought on eBay.in - eBay India
codes-
V1N6VAUZYY
K5LRO8WMQL or CZYTZNZH5W
Max Discount Rs 500/-
Valid upto- 20th March, 2009

^ repped man

yay people, meaningful coupons are back :)

yayf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back