eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yogesh Sarkar said:
I agree, apart from the amount of time they would be taking to deliver the products, I don't see any major issue.

haha then go ahead and buy things with your duplicate account and get Banned :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::clap::rofl::rofl:

i just bought 2 things:

• a Nokia E63 for 13k from SOLARDIGITALCAM and entered the code for a 160Gb storejet!
  • and a Class 6 8Gb microsd card (with micro sd card reader) for it for 1.2k and entered the code for the 2Gb sandisk pen drive!!
YAYYY!

redx said:
haha then go ahead and buy things with your duplicate account and get Banned :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::clap::rofl::rofl:
I don't have a second account, so speaking from a perspective of a person who is only once going to utilize it.

^ Thanks for suggeting me to "open" it "dude" .... i had seen the page but coudn't seem to gather the information regarding the commencement and ending of the offer ... even if its there, i wont mind having that info listed here for easier viewing by other people who might mind searching for a simple date on that ill-managed page .

Thanks for the Information in the latter part of the post .

If someone can clarify about the following, please do so..

Can I buy something worth Rs.10800 from ebay, apply one of these coupons to get 500 off, pay the balance with ICICI card, select EMI option for payment, and then apply the gift coupon to get a 160GB drive free..? I'm sure nothing is violating the T&C, but I just wanna make sure that none of these options which I plan to use are mutually exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back