eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about to get few 15% coupons.

will post unused codes here after receiving them.

so keep visiting.

who ever uses the code first,will grab it.

coupon works only once.

Today i made a purchase using Paisa pay and after payment throughmy credit card, i got this message:
Your PaisaPay payment is being processed by PaisaPay Customer Support. You paid the order total of Rs. 3,990.00 using credit card.

It could take up to 24 hours to process your payment. Please contact PaisaPay Customer Support if your payment is not processed within 24 hours.
Can some one explain what is this. Never got this message before. I sthis some new feature introduced by Ebay??

^^ may be some fault with Credit Card.
give ur credit card details,i will try to solve.;)

just kidding,don't reveal Credit Card details anywhere:bleh:

bigbyte said:
Today i made a purchase using Paisa pay and after payment throughmy credit card, i got this message:
Your PaisaPay payment is being processed by PaisaPay Customer Support. You paid the order total of Rs. 3,990.00 using credit card.
It could take up to 24 hours to process your payment. Please contact PaisaPay Customer Support if your payment is not processed within 24 hours.
Can some one explain what is this. Never got this message before. I sthis some new feature introduced by Ebay??

Its normal, sometimes payment will be instantly approved, and sometimes it will take some time may be from 1 hour - 3 days, in this process you will get this message, don't worry.

bigbyte said:

Its the normal procedure you will get the confirmation reply on your email and as well on your cellphone by sms

bond_212 said:
there is some new regualation from RBI for making credit card payment safe , probably its because of that
The new regulation becomes mandatory only from Aug 1.
This is basically password protection for credit card online purchases. Until now, just the card number and CVV is enough but in future you will need to set a password which will be required at the time of purchase.
I have already set this long ago and many website already have this in place if you have set the password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back