eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
for all who sent me the PM for 15% vouchers,i request you to wait for few days.

i haven't got any more coupons,will post when i get them.

TECH HUNTER said:
for all who sent me the PM for 15% vouchers,i request you to wait for few days.

i haven't got any more coupons,will post when i get them.

If anyone wants 15% coupons, can PM with your Name and Mobile number, will send it through the ebay friendship day offer.

FaH33m said:
I have got a 20% off code in my mail box but when i enter it during checkout.It says this coupon has been issued to a different user which is not true, i double /triple checked and the email id/ username both match .:(

Same case here. I've opened up the case with eBay.

Got this communication that after investigating my case they will re-issue the voucher. :)

I did ask them about the coupons, and here's the reply I got -

Thank you for writing to eBay India Customer Support. This is Rahul from
eBay India Customer Support.

I understand from your mail that you are not receiving the 20% discount
coupon.

I would like to inform you coupons are sent randomly to the members by
system. We cannot send a coupon on request of a member. However, if
there is any promotion rolled out in future you may expect to receive
the coupon from us at your registered e-mail address.

I completely understand that this is not the resolution you were
expecting, however, I have tried my best in my power to assist you.

I trust the information provided useful. Do let us know, if you have any
questions.

'Random' doesnt explain why i got 3 20% coupons last week and 3 250 off ones on my unused accounts. Where as my active account hasnt got a single coupon (except the measly 5% ones) since i bought stuff using last month.
virus32win said:
Auto generated ready made reply ;)

i think it has something to do with the number of times you buy and also the price of the item you buy.
for eg- if you buy a lot of times, they might not give you as many coupons, however if those items are not just some cheap stuff and expensive items, they may send coupons.
if you dont buy much, they might send coupons to attract you to buy items. but if you use those coupons to buy some cheap stuff, they might just give you the measly 5% coupons.

this is just my theory, but thats what i feel.

virus32win said:
Auto generated ready made reply ;)
it doesnt look like an auto generated reply. he has specifically answered the questions about 20% coupons.

adityamunshi said:
'Random' doesnt explain why i got 3 20% coupons last week and 3 250 off ones on my unused accounts. Where as my active account hasnt got a single coupon (except the measly 5% ones) since i bought stuff using last month.

same here :p............looks like the 250 rupee coupon has helped us in more ways than one.......lol

when will the next set of coupons be dispatched?? want to buy a 4gb mem card...waiting to get a 250 rs coupon...:hap2:

trigger said:
it does... just a matter of copy-paste... :eek:hyeah:

yes...they do have templates for all kinds of replies...they just hav to fill in some blanks with relevant words and send the mail...
btw whts the max discount on 15% coupon??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back