eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
knoughtyd said:
My guess the 2 items are from two different sellers and thus ebay shows them sepearetly.Two or more items can be clubbed together to avail discount only if they are from the same seller:) Otherwise U would have to use different coupons for each item

Exactly, i faced the same issue trying to use the 300 coupon sometime back

Only products from same seller can be clubbed together, i verified it with Ebay support :(

Can we ACTUALLY post some good deals for the current coupons & serve the real purpose of the thread...

All I am seeing is coupon exchange & no links for good deals... :(

HailStonE said:
Can we ACTUALLY post some good deals for the current coupons & serve the real purpose of the thread...

All I am seeing is coupon exchange & no links for good deals... :(

Hard to buy any worthy thing under 300/- all garbage priced double on ebay. you can buy blank DVD's /keyboard/mouse/headphone/120mm fans.

I am Willing to exchange 5% off max Rs1000/- with 250/300 off coupon

Please suggest a good Keyboard to buy, main use is typing. budget 500bucks

Well Creative EP630 headphones are available on ebay for Rs499/-..after Rs250/- discount...it's Rs249/-...nice deal to go for...Belkin spike busters are also good...also you can go for Tool Sets...

Guys,

Any links for Belkin Surge protectors, pendrives for 250 coupons?
I still can't decide what to get:(

BTW: ordered a 1.5TB hdd using a 10% coupon (max 1000/).And I also got a 15% discount coupon ysterday....so loss of 350 bucks i.e. would have got a 350 further discount if I had used the 15% discount coupon:(

Anyone not using their 200/250/300 off coupon please PM me...planning to buy Verbatim 50 DVD+R pack...n Senheiser PMX-60 headphones...

Guys, I also have some 20% (max 500) and 15% (max 1000) coupons.
Willing to exchange for 250 and 300 coupons if any of u have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back