eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone in pune help me with buying a BB through ebay, am looking for a 15-20% coupon with around 1000/1500 rs limit.

I need these urgently:
1.) Flat 200/250 off coupon: have to buy Verbatim DVD+ R Dls
2.) 15% off coupon subject to max of 1000: need to buy 2 RAM sticks
Please if anyone have any of the above,pls pm me.Iam in dire need of both of them.
Plus,
I have:
1.) 10% off subject to max of 1000.

Guys, I need some help here, I dont know why My account has got Suspended.Following is the mail I got from them. Can some one tell me how to re open or activate the acc?
I have Zero amout to pay for any one...

Hello thenvk (thenvk@gmail.com),

Your eBay account has been suspended due to the use of inaccurate or unauthorised payment information, such as an invalid credit card. Any remaining fees will be charged to your account using the billing method that you currently have on file.

Please note that you are not permitted to use eBay in any way during your suspension. This includes registering a new account or using another existing account. Doing so may result in your permanent suspension.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:

Suspended accounts
Sincerely,

eBay Trust and Safety

Following is ebay says for the payment due...
FYI.. I listed 2 items which were sold by me . One 5050 and other 10500. First one I received amount with 4% paisa pay charges. The second, I am yet to receive.

Your account balance is: Rs. 0.00
Your amount now due is: Rs. 0.00

virus32win said:
No need to waste time in communication, Whatever you do they will not cancel suspension.

Please don't scare me with such statements.... I need the money for my 10500 item :( I shipped it today, before looking this mail.

thenvk said:
Please don't scare me with such statements.... I need the money for my 10500 item :( I shipped it today, before looking this mail.

OMG :no: There is no way eBay gonna pay you this amount. Later they will tell you to direct communicate with buyer for mutual arrangement of payment outside eBay. I would suggest you to stop shipment by any mean otherwise your payment will depend on buyers pity.

thenvk said:
I have a question here.. Is ebay account suspension and Paisapay account suspension are one and the same?

If your Paisapay account still active under eBay suspended account means you will get payment after buyers confirmation of receipt.

@virus32win thank you for all the help. Yes Paisa pay acc is still active. Will wait for the CC reply.

Why the hell is my acc got suspended?

thenvk said:
Guys, I need some help here, I dont know why My account has got Suspended.Following is the mail I got from them. Can some one tell me how to re open or activate the acc?
I have Zero amout to pay for any one...

Ebay will wash its hands off on this one. You shouldn't ship the item if the account is suspended. I know, I had my account suspended and still shipped the item, and then later had to literally resort to legal ways to force the buyer to pay me. Now after some time, ebay will automatically cancel all the listed sales, and refund all the buyers their money, whether or not they confirm to the receiving the items. You will have to contact the buyer independently to send you money directly. The discounted price can only be obtained, so brace yourself for some loss.

Sorry for the harsh words, but that's how it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back