eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got 10% disc i dont need it now!!!
u want take it!!:hap2::hap2::hap2::hap2:

disc.jpg

Yay just got a 15% coupon max 1000 on a brand new account! I am cloud 9!!!

Edit: Haha I received 3 PMs asking me for the 15% code. I was just joking. All I got were 10% max 1000 on all 5 accounts.

I got 3 15% max 500 coupons, and 3 5% max 500 coupons. Interested folk PM me. Account will not be shared, only money transfer.

EDIT: 15% gone :)

Guys, I just placed an order for an item using the new 10% coupon and got the approval from the CC issuer. Upon redirection to the ebay web site, I was presented with this web page which seems stuck for the past couple of minutes. Does this probably mean that my order didn't go through? I don't want to call MC/my issuing bank and go through their 500 step verification process.

Attachments

• ebay.png
    ebay.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 142
gforce said:
Guys, I just placed an order for an item using the new 10% coupon and got the approval from the CC issuer. Upon redirection to the ebay web site, I was presented with this web page which seems stuck for the past couple of minutes. Does this probably mean that my order didn't go through? I don't want to call MC/my issuing bank and go through their 500 step verification process.

Use another browser and check your PaisaPay account whether they payment went through, if not pay again!

gforce said:

That's common. Just open your account on a different page, and go to the PaisaPay section. If you see your transaction there, it means it has gone through. Else you will need to start over :)

Dont worry ya , everyone is facing the same prob from past 2 weeks , clear your cookies and cache , click on my messages and see if the payment has been accepted or not .

Looks like there is no Flat vouchers this week :(

nixy_15 said:
Dude...its a 7200.7 series disk...and the image says 120GB :O

Most of the time pictures are only indicative.. Its the title & description which tells about the exact product....

By the way there is no 1TB SATA II 7200.7 HDD ever released by Seagate... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back