Encounter with Noobs !!!!

Aah, soon people will realise the extensive coverage provided by the Symbian towers. The Android and iPhone towers will pale in comparison

Recent experiences:

Samsung call center --
Me: "What capacity stabilizer should I use for my 320L Samsung fridge"
"Tech Support": Sir, your fridge is 320L so you should use a 320L fridge

Electrical items shop --
Me: Do you have a voltmeter?
Him: Whats that?
Me: Used to check the voltage level
Him: Yes I have it, its Rs 35
Me: OK, give it to me
**Hands me a screwdriver with a power tester **

CA50 said:
One from me;

Few days back, one of my noob uncle was speaking something about mobile phone and java. He have no concept regarding this, yet he was speaking those, and he told us that some one was trying to erect a JAVA-tower for proper working for java - god knows what he meant :p
erect a JAVA-tower for proper working for java:S

I was showing-off my SGS2 :D to my colleague. He is into Java development. I told him its an Android phone (He is n00b in smartphones). And he replied "Android is an Application right?". LOL. I broke into laughter and got a chance to bang him right there. I replied "Dude, WTF., being into Java dev, you dont know what Android is? huh. :p

CeDrIc said:
I was showing-off my SGS2 :D to my colleague. He is into Java development. I told him its an Android phone (He is n00b in smartphones). And he replied "Android is an Application right?". LOL. I broke into laughter and got a chance to bang him right there. I replied "Dude, WTF., being into Java dev, you dont know what Android is? huh. :p
Taking advantage of the noob eh :p

OMG this thread is just awesome....

I recall one such incident...

Friend : Can u giive me the NFS game?

ME : Yes, why not.

Friend : Ok thanks, I will get a "Blank CD ka DVD tomorrow" :rofl: :rofl:

Ha, readin all these makes me go :rofl:

Anyways, here are my 2 contributions, all happened ~2 yrs ago.

1st:

No offense to any Mac users here, but read on,

Me and a good friend were talking about computers, at that time he mentioned that he just bought a new Mac last week from Chroma. I was like wow, congrats and all, then we went into discussion of the system specs. So he had 4GB of RAM, Intel processor and nVIDIA GPU, 500GB HDD, etc....

I asked him as to which one, he said 9600GT. He mentioned that he had a choice of 4850 and 9600, so he went with the 9600. And when i asked him why, he said 9600 is higher model number, so it will be more faster. :rofl:

2nd:

This happened with a friend of mine, he had a intel northwood based p4 machine. he had 256 mb of ram, and wanted to increase it. so he asked a dealer for cost of ram. he found out that ddr2 was cheap, ddr3 was expensive. So he asks me, which one should i buy? :rofl:

Of late, i went to a computer shop along with my cousin as he had to buy a monitor for office use. There was a guy (with his friend) inquiring about the specs of an HP Laptop. The shop wala showed him Core i5 (2nd Gen) based laptop, he told the shop wala that he had read on internet that 32 bit OS can't be installed on new Core i5 processor as it is a 64 bit .. so he won't be taking new core i5 based lappy.. i was like :lol: .. His friend enquired " Does this processor has L2 cache?". :rofl:

also something incident happens to some noob friend who dont know how to config lan ip address

after they finally install lan party for all laptop and desktop, but the games Dota warcarft is not delect another pc while one person host it and another person not able to join these host games

and i told them manual the staic ip address and some of those idoit friend told me the ip address is always automatic that he use at his home which his modem and router always use auto ip-address and i was like wtf

and i show the config ip-address proof and my friend was act like noob....

also one incident happens one of some idoit friend told AMD 6 CORE rock beat shit out intel i7 920 or whatever shit cpy and i told it is not about 6 core it is about l2 cacle and memory bandwidth for different cpu and benchmark test review and he told he refused to listen and dont give any shit thing and he keep yell to another friend AMD 6 core ROCK and i was speechless :|

also he told me Nvidia is waste and ATI-AMD is best cause he told GDDR5 beat shit GDDR3 and some shit memory bandwidth and i was speechless even Ati support all games with future of 10.1 inserted of dx 10

and i am not argue with jerk friend who are idoit and they dont give sh1t and i am total speechless

Back