Encounter with Noobs !!!!

i really get frustrated, or wanna laugh out load when even today people rate graphics card on the memory basis..

"1gb hai, mast hai" "512mb hai bhai"

and i haven't got enough patience in me to argue with them or to make them understand because they won't be able to..

Sometime back i had a argument with a shopkeeper regarding the memory of GPU but in the end i realized its just waste of time talking to these noobs. :lol:

This happened during the time when Intel's Dual Core E5200+ Gigabyte G31-ES2L were selling like hotcakes because of the processor's overclocking ability. I went to Nehru Place to buy this processor,motherboard and ATI 4850. Now at the shop the motherboard was not available due to some reason and the owner was trying to sell me some Intel board.
Me : No, I want the said Gigabyte G31 ES2L board only. I will be overclocking the processor which is not possible on the Intel board.
Owner : Ooo jii, kitna overclock kar loge ? chhota sa to processor hai, koi core2duo to hai nahi...(Sir, how much will you be able to overclock. It is a tiny processor, and not a core2duo.)
Me : (dont wanna argue) koi baat nahi bhaiya, mujhe gigabyte ka hi board chaiye. (Doesn't matter, I want the gigabyte board only). And I also want Corsair VX 450 PSU also.
Meanwhile an office going guy sitting next to me : Why do you need a separate power supply ?
Me : Because I am also getting a ATI 4850 graphics card.
Office guy : So what ? Mere office mein bhi graphics card laga hai, aur maine to koi power supply nahi kharidi, jo dabbe(referring to cabinet) ke saath aayi thi ussi se kaam chal jata hai ! ( I also have a gfx card in my office system and the PSU that came with the cabinet is sufficient)
Me : Ooh really ! Thats great ! (Not in a mood in telling him about all the 12v rails/amps).
Owner : (intelligently speaking) nahi, yeh bhaiya sahi bol rhe hai, inka gfx card bhaari vaala hai isley inko bhaari vaali power supply kharidhni padhegi, but bhaiya Corsair ki power supply nahi hai, zebronics ki platinum series ki hai 600W waali vo de doon ? (No, what he speaking is right. He needs to buy a heavy PSU because he is buying a heavy gfx card. But sir, I dont have corsair PSU, but I do have Zebronics Platinum 600W series, can I get you that ? )
Me : Irritated already, checks the zebronics PSU he was talking about, the 12v amps were fine and without any further argue bought it and all the items. (Luckily the PSU is still working fine ! )

Probably the BIGGEST idiot I've come across in ages.

Took me 10 days to convince him to buy a phone. I would convince him everyday, only for him to start trying to confuse me the next day asking about phones.

Here's what he says after finally buying Xperia U

Bhai phone me bahot problems. Msgs nahi receive ho rahe the. Restart kiya toh ho rahe hai.

Whatsapp nahi chal rha theek se. Mera whatsapp status check kar.

Software upgrade aa rha hai ics.

Mai nahi kar rha ics saale pehle 2.3.7 toh seekh lu

"Me: BANGING MY HEAD"

This just happend with my N00b Brother in Law who is trying to create a iTunes account.

Cant get any worse than this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339564789.368261.jpg

i went to a shop asked for a DVD of a movie , the shop owner hands me out a VCD i say no I want a DVD not a VCD . That guy stares at me like I am a noob :p , says to me Sir VCD also works on DVD player so you can buy it.

i went to a shop asked for a DVD of a movie , the shop owner hands me out a VCD i say no I want a DVD not a VCD . That guy stares at me like I am a noob :p , says to me Sir VCD also works on DVD player so you can buy it.

He was correct from his POV.

lol who's the noob?

:p

Who does not know VCD works on DVD players :| , the shopkeepers should know there is a reason people ask for DVD players :p

Back