Endhiran / Robot / Robo! :P

Re: Endhiran/Robot/Robo! :p

Damn nice guy - extremely down to earth! Takes a whole lot of humility to be able to make fun of yourself at that level, that too in a public gathering!

Superstar vaazhga!

there are shows at 540am here in chennai........lol....... people here have to really make a effort for witnessing FDFS(first day first show)............:)

i also wanted to see this movie but cant find hindi version of it anywhere in chennai......... its really a hot topic of discussion here in chennai...........

^^ the movie may be good. But dont' believe TOI Reviews they are complete shit. They gave MNIK -5 stars, the reviewer needs to be shot in the head.

sugat123 said:
^^ the movie may be good. But dont' believe TOI Reviews they are complete shit. They gave MNIK -5 stars, the reviewer needs to be shot in the head.
i remember that..... i read that review and expected the MNIK to be atleast 3 star rating and went to theatre to watch it............ that reviewer should really be shot in head:gun2:.............i still regret my decision of watching that movie in theatre........

LOL even if the reviews are being paid, I don't give a damn. :p

Superstar rulez! :D

Endhiran has two robots. Rajnikanth and Aishwarya Rai. :p

asingh said:
Well guys....VERDICT - TOI gave it 4-stars...!

Actually, Rajnikant gave Times of India Four stars.. ;P #LegendOfRajni

Watched the movie in Bangalore...

i just cant stop laughing.. this is more of a movie for Children.... Climax is too much and dragged

the real Rajni is hardly seen in the movie, it is either the Dupe(during stunts) or the Gfx Rajni is shown

anyways don't want to write much and spoil the fun for others... Technically is it excellent but overall Average movie.

few frnds of mine had been telling me that tickets for the next one week has been sold out all over...

i just checked while returning back, Tickets for all shows tomorrow and Sunday were still available at PVR Cinemas.. :eek:hyeah:

arjpillai said:
Going to watch the 6 PM show, hope the reviews are true !!
What can i say !!! For the risk of being a spoiler, i wont, may be once the weekend is over !!

Rajini fans, go watch till then !!!

F**k the reviews.... I wanna watch it. Rajni rules!!!

I wanna watch it in Tamil, but looks like I'll have to go for Hindi version first. :(

But I'm surely gonna watch it in Tamil even if I have to watch it twice, I don't need no stinkin' subtitles... when Rajni is on the screen, no language is beyond understanding. :p

Just saw it! Loved the movie. The CGI is pretty good. Aishwarya was hawt! :O

Storyline isn't all that great but they made it up for the action, CGI, choreo and music. Might give Robot a watch to see how the Hindi Dubbing is. Danny Denzongpa as the antagonist was pretty decent.

The movie is a super hit and what ever ppl say he is the biggest movie star in India. This is the biggest sci-fi movie to be made in India till date and the most expensive movie in Inidan movie history. The movie is made with a budget of ~160 crores and is expected to make 320 crores. Beat that :)

Watching a movie dubbed will always be comical. Have seen many a English movies action movies made to look comical due to dubbing in local language :p If u wanna enjoy a movie its always better to watch it in the language in which it was made with sub titles to help u out.

Just saw it. The first half is really good. Second half drags at places, but Rajnikant keeps the movie pulsing. Aishrwarya is more than a glamor prop which is good. Sets a good benchmark for CGI -- Indian movies. Is entertainment --- what more can we ask.

:) Hail Rajni..!

watched robot, and it was pretty strange. the songs especially were obviously tamil tunes with hindi words to them

climax was dragged, but otherwise a visual treat ( except for the lame cardboard lions in the song - c'mon so much on CGI and lame-o lion figures straight out of a 70's movie? not done saar)

also strange that there wasn't much of a social theme to it - Rajni movies usually have them.

I think I would have been better off watching the tamil original

Back