English TV series discussion

Season finale of Entourage was friggin good.everything falls apart and down.Damn good episode.thank god atleast the finale was good.Season 7 would be all struggle I think.

Holy hell! I didn't realise it was the season finale episode. Nevertheless, it was awesome. Emotions running high and extremely well acted by almost everyone (barring Sasha). As much as I would love for this show to keep going on, but I guess they should give it a rest with a final episode or a proper closure.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Holy hell! I didn't realise it was the season finale episode. Nevertheless, it was awesome. Emotions running high and extremely well acted by almost everyone (barring Sasha). As much as I would love for this show to keep going on, but I guess they should give it a rest with a final episode or a proper closure.
actually, it is coming to an end. S07 has been confirmed as the last followed by the movie

^^Entourage has completed its seventh season and has been renewed for an eighth and final season—likely to consist of six episodes—which will air in Summer 2011.

A film is also planned after the series ends. source:wikipedia

dantool said:
^^Entourage has completed its seventh season and has been renewed for an eighth and final season—likely to consist of six episodes—which will air in Summer 2011.
A film is also planned after the series ends. source:wikipedia
Whoopsie. I meant S08 nd not S07

Fringe resuming this week EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Am impressed.. Am gonna DO Nikita.. and gonna DO her BIGTIME...!!!

vishwaswish said:
Anyone watched Nikita. It was surprisingly good.

I have started watching Modern family, it is decent. Comparisons with arrested development are bound to arise, but the series seems decent.

Does anyone know about a humor filled series about people who come to learn english grammer from different region.

All the characters in the series are of different region like china,japan,india,pakistan,russia and others.

And i think the lead character is from lahore with name ali nadeem.

This is shown in zee cafe.

if anybody know about this series name please let me know and if possible please link me to videos.

thank you.

That show is such a classic that we Indians too copied that and made "Zaban Sambhalke" where professor was played by great Pankaj Kapoor.. i think it was better than the original..

That show is such a classic that we Indians too copied that and made "Zaban Sambhalke" where professor was played by great Pankaj Kapoor.. i think it was better than the original..

Zaban Sambhalke was good, but the original was better. British comedy is light years ahead of American sitcoms, another old English gem which I keep re-visiting is As time goes by, was brilliant!!

Back