English TV series discussion

Party Monger said:
Any one seen Sherlock the Tv series? This one is EPIC!!!

Just 3 Episodes, of 90 min each...The awesomeness is unparallel !! :eek:hyeah:

In other news, Merlin is back :)
Yup, it is pretty good but 90 mins is a long time for a TV show. One might get bored at some point. IMO the first episode was the best.

The second episode of House was amazing. Almost had me in tears.

Bluffmaster said:
Yup, it is pretty good but 90 mins is a long time for a TV show. One might get bored at some point. IMO the first episode was the best.

Actually this gives it a chance to be a bit better and detailed than a normal tv serial, I just loved it, the third one was awesome, the cliff hanger, the briliance!!!

Bluffmaster said:

I was in tears.Emotional me :(

SPARTACUS: BLOOD & SAND (Starz) - Andy Whitfield is departing the series as the actor been advised by his doctors to immediately resume aggressive treatment for a recurrence of cancer. "It's with a deep sense of disappointment that I must step aside from such an exceptional project as Spartacus, and all the wonderful people involved. It seems that it is time for myself and my family to embark on another extraordinary journey. Thank you sincerely for the support so far," said Whitfield in a statement.

While Whitfield's exit places season two, originally targeted for September 2011, in limbo, the show's six-episode prequel "Gods of the Arena" is still on track for a January premiere. "Right now, we just want to extend our concern and support to Andy and his family," said Starz's Carmi Zlotnik in the network's portion of the statement. "We will address our programming plans at some later date."

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

SharekhaN said:
Great new show called "Terriers". I love how the story is being told and the characters are superb. It has a good dose of entertainment, drama, comedy and some thrills. Even I didnt know this, but its from the guy who made "The Sheild".
Grab this one, 3 episodes out now.
Terriers is pretty awesome but its losing audience pretty fast.. I hope doesn't get canned. :|

For me Nikita is going downhill pretty fast.. 1st ep was fantastic but I am out after 3rd episode. Didn't even care to give 4th one a try...:eek:

Ok so the only TV series i have seen till now is LOST and i started with minimum expectations but ended up being a fan and follower of the same.

So please suggest which next TV series should i start watching.

Try comedy now. Watch The Big Bang theory.. and get down to the first 3 seasons. The first three Seasons are seamless.

Its a real dim witted absolute trash of a series. You would not get too much juice out of it. Infact it ll be a drag after the first episode itself. No plot, no effort. Down the drain from the word go.

Total PHAIL of a series.

Now go and watch it.

raksrules said:
Ok so the only TV series i have seen till now is LOST and i started with minimum expectations but ended up being a fan and follower of the same.

So please suggest which next TV series should i start watching.

Try comedy big bang theory(season 1-3) or how i met your mother (season 1-5)

thriller/suspense go for prison break, white collar.

Ppl give a try to new police Drama - Blue Bloods

Awesome Star cast with Tom Sellick and cute Bridget Moynahan is an added bonus ;)

Seriously, a good show..2 eps out and I am hooked.

w00T! SoA renewed for a 4th season :D

And I just saw (the reasonably old news) that Damages has also been give 2 more seasons on a different network - awesome Rose Bryne FTW :hap2:

better than sopranos... let me check out boardwalk then.

although i doubt they can bring the qlty of production to something else.. its that cool.

Bollywood/kollywood/tollywood could make one film for each soprano episode.

any according to jim fan's here... stuck on 5th and 6th season.. data corrupt.. :(

Hey, anybody watched 'Lie to Me' Season -1 (aired on Star World at 10P.M to 11 PM, Mon-Thu). It started on 12th Oct. So far the first two episodes were totally amazing.

Back