English TV series discussion

sugat123 said:
Hey, anybody watched 'Lie to Me' Season -1 (aired on Star World at 10P.M to 11 PM, Mon-Thu). It started on 12th Oct. So far the first two episodes were totally amazing.

I think the show is brilliant, some amazing acting by the lead. No unnecessary dram, the way I like serials :)

cant live wthout ENTOURAGE....just felt in love with the series with just 1 episode. Watch if u r even half interested in world called hollywood!!
70s show was great ...and gets better towards all the end of the seasons. finished all seasons in 4 weeks flat.
Love the novelty in Big Bang theory and its all frikkin fast paced.
On to ' How I met your mother' now and finding it purely OK ....hope it moves at a faster pace in the following epiodes and seasons.

But for any one who is is kicked about Brit Comedy ....u cant miss 'The Peep Show' ^ seasons so far. Its easy to miss the show as it is not very popular....but if u get it any where dnt leave. I stumbled upon it 'in flight entertainment' on a trip to UK.

Oh wellll wish to write more n more about the script and characters......but who is bothered ;)

chiron said:
Its pretty good; no news on a second season yet :(
Thats what is most disturbing! Finally after Lost i have found a Series that forces you to think!
Event is pathetic, i really dont knw why ppl are still watching it.

That being said in the Comedy Department "Modern Family" is rocking it, hilarious as hell in those akward family matters/situations.

Dexter's 3rd episode was nice...sets up the series nicely for next weeks episode...TBBT was good too though I feel Castle is going downhill...its nowhere near the first 2 seasons..

red_devil said:
Dexter's 3rd episode was nice...sets up the series nicely for next weeks episode...TBBT was good too though I feel Castle is going downhill...its nowhere near the first 2 seasons..
Castle is still good. What you are missing is the chemistry between inspector Beckett and Castle. Give it some more time and hopefully it should pick up again.

Yes Castle wasnt as interesting as earlier . Community was also disappointing , Modern Family was good though , even HIMYM turned out to be okay (which is an achievement considering how horrible last season was) . Outsourced turned out to be pretty boring . Its always sunny in Philadelphia S06 is also decent but nowhere near the first 3 seasons .

24, the 4400, Arrested Development, Big Bang Theory, Castle, Chuck, Curb your Enthusiasm, Dexter Flight of the Conchords, Heroes, How I met your Mother, Prison Break, Seinfeld, South Park,The Shield, White Collar

I have complete DVD quality rips of the following:

I Dream of Jeannie
The Three Stooges
Prison Break
Mr. Bean
Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
The Addams Family
Dead Like Me

Dunno if you'll know, but The Inbetweeners is crazy fun also, if someone hasn't already seen it please check it out ;)

I think only 18 episodes in all the 3 seasons, the show has ended, its awesome.

Back