English TV series discussion

raksrules said:
After LOST, now i have started with Prison Break. Completed 12 episodes of season 1 in less than 2 days :)

Am almost done with PB have to move on to Lost... was watching Sons of Anarchy all day long yest... am on to S2 now :)

Can anyone give me the MP3 of the music that plays in prison break. It is not the opening credits music but it comes occasionally in between especially when Micheal Scofiled comes on screen. It is quite short and seems the instrument is violin, but cannot confirm.

Dexter isn't THAT great this season..I can understand building up the season's plot/characters and stuff but I have a feeling that they've made it too long.

Julia Stiles' character didn't make much of an impact till now...and I have this strange feeling that this season is going along the lines of season 3 {or 2 ..the one which had Prado }

after the fantastic last season with john lithgow, this season has been sort of a dampener. but last episode has put certain
things in perspective. the cat and mouse game between quinn and dexter may prove to be high point of this season.

I have a query regarding Prison Break Season 3. Question is in spoilers below (just to not spoil for people who plan to watch the series.)

In season 3, in one of the initial episodes where they have this shot in Sona prison, there is this Indian folk type music playing. I did not understand the reason of that music and what it was related to :S

It comes only for like 5-10 seconds

Can anyone explain me if it does not spoiler my future episodes.

^ the answer is no.
They just wanted some background effect of feeling high.
Had heard a lot of indian type music
In sleezy *ahem*
Movies does not mean we are maniacs

I am on season 3 of Prison Break and hoping to complete it fast. Which is the next in line for me ? From the two series i saw (LOST and PB), i think i have more inclination to mystery, thriller type ones and comedy may not be that good for me.

So please suggest accordingly

PS: Currently i am at home in Mumbai and have access to broadband connection, so i better leverage the bandwidth :p

If you want new stories every new episodes then lie to me is good.
Else i am too looking for some thrillers
Heard criminal minds is good but here again i think it has no continuity.

raksrules said:
I am on season 3 of Prison Break and hoping to complete it fast. Which is the next in line for me ? From the two series i saw (LOST and PB), i think i have more inclination to mystery, thriller type ones and comedy may not be that good for me.

So please suggest accordingly

PS: Currently i am at home in Mumbai and have access to broadband connection, so i better leverage the bandwidth :p

you can watch Rubicon.

guys checkout this show "persons unknown". a mixture of prisoner and lost somewhat. have only seen 2 eps so far but seems interesting.

on the comedy side, has anyone seen free radio? its hilarious.

Back