English TV series discussion

ubergeek said:
Psych is Amazing its a brilliant blend of crime and comedy anybody here watch it?

It went downhill after season 3. So have lost touch of the show completely. Loved the 1st and the second season completely. Shawn always used to give Gus the most hilarious pseudo names.

Okay so Psych (S01/02) , Broadwalk (Which season?) ...what Else people?

any one episode per case Shows with romantic tension between the characters?

also heard a lot about chuck & dexter

are they really that good?

if yes which seasons?

Bluffmaster said:
Broadwalk Empire is the next Sopranos in the making. Truly amazing show.
While Nucky doesn't seem as interesting as Tony or even the bosses from The Wire, Darmody & co seem promising. Needs a couple of more "good" guys other than the psycho inspector though.

GuruGulabKhatri said:
also heard a lot about chuck & dexter

are they really that good?

if yes which seasons?

Dexter blows every other show out of the water. It's one of the most intriguing & brilliant crafted thriller series from Showtime. I rank Season 4 as the best, followed by Season 1. Season 2 & 3 were mediocre. But my recommendation would be to watch all of them, so you can stay connected with the main characters progress.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Dexter blows every other show out of the water. It's one of the most intriguing & brilliant crafted thriller series from Showtime. I rank Season 4 as the best, followed by Season 1. Season 2 & 3 were mediocre. But my recommendation would be to watch all of them, so you can stay connected with the main characters progress.

Completely agree with this. :D Though I think Season 2 and 3 were great as well. :p

I have a feeling the nanny has a major role towards the end of the season. She just seems too good at the moment, I sense something fishy with her.

viralbug said:
Completely agree with this. :D Though I think Season 2 and 3 were great as well. :p

I have a feeling the nanny has a major role towards the end of the season. She just seems too good at the moment, I sense something fishy with her.
How Is The Season 5 AND Chuck?

i like season i thot the show picked up after the 3rd season with the serial killer and stuff :p i guess i am a sucker for cleverly made eighties movie references

chiron said:
While Nucky doesn't seem as interesting as Tony or even the bosses from The Wire, Darmody & co seem promising. Needs a couple of more "good" guys other than the psycho inspector though.
I am more interested in watching the rise of Al Capone. Although Steve Buscemi is a great actor and he is doing a fine job here as well, he somehow doesn't suit the character of Nucky Thompson. The Nudity in the show is also shown much more artistically than say ... sopranos. :p

Noticed in Prison Break that each and every person uses a flip type phone. :)

Also noticed that some of the characters in LOST and Prison Break are same like

Jacob of Lost and the buyer in PB

Men in Black in Lost and another buyer in PB

Doctor with Dharma in Lost and Homeland agent in PB

Need some suggestions. I have watched :
PrisonBreak
Fringe
Lost
House
Supernatural
True Blood
Warehouse 13
dexter
smallville
friends
Legend of the seeker
Chuck
Six feet Under

So you get the idea where my interest lies. At the moment i' downloading X-files. :eek:hyeah: Gonna see it during my next vacation.

Jason Bourne said:
Is there anything similar to Dexter??? I'm so hooked to it... Waiting for the episode 6 of season 5 :p
Nothing compares :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Jason Bourne said:
Need some suggestions. I have watched :

PrisonBreak

Fringe

Lost

House

Supernatural

True Blood

Warehouse 13

dexter

smallville

friends

Legend of the seeker

Chuck

Six feet Under

So you get the idea where my interest lies. At the moment i' downloading X-files. :eek:hyeah: Gonna see it during my next vacation.
Seinfeld and Two and a half men!

Okay Downloading All seasons of Dexter.Guys Can u Plz Giv A one Line description for the following (And season Recommendation) -

Chuck

Two and a half men

Breaking Bad

Back