English TV series discussion

I finished PB over the long weekend. Sons Of Anarchy also done. Waiting for Burn Notice's last 2 EP's and man waiting for next year and Top Gear's next season :)
Should I start watching LOST ???

The Walking Dead ? Seriously how is that show getting rave reviews .. The theme has been explored in Countless movies like I am legend,28 days, 28 Weeks etc etc . I thought it would be a genuinely original Ideas of sort :(

A query on Prison Break final episode (not the final break but season 4- episode 22 i guess). Query below

In this episode they show all of them being exonerated and they show a flash forward 4 years later when they go the grave of Micheal Scofield, but here LJ is no where to be seen :S Why so ?

Or am i missing something ?

raksrules said:
A query on Prison Break final episode (not the final break but season 4- episode 22 i guess). Query below

In this episode they show all of them being exonerated and they show a flash forward 4 years later when they go the grave of Micheal Scofield, but here LJ is no where to be seen :S Why so ?

Or am i missing something ?
It was his college time. :D

Jason Bourne said:
Need some suggestions. I have watched :

PrisonBreak

Fringe

Lost

House

Supernatural

True Blood

Warehouse 13

dexter

smallville

friends

Legend of the seeker

Chuck

Six feet Under

So you get the idea where my interest lies. At the moment i' downloading X-files. :eek:hyeah: Gonna see it during my next vacation.
Eureka

Sanctuary

^I can also find these links :|

Wanted more insight, is it really worth the reviews?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I need some recommendations on what TV series to download next, need something engaging (For eg. Prison break season 1). I gave Modern Family a go but it disappointed me a little (the pilot episode), or maybe I expected too much...although its fun but not as good as I read about it. I have watched - Prison break, LOST, HIMYM, Skins, My family and F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I have downloaded 3 seasons of dexter, but havent watched it..I dont know why but I feel I wont like it.

EDIT : I watched the first episode of The Office (US version) and didn't like it, I really want to watch something in comedy..TV series I have liked in this genre - My family, Friends and HIMYM (in bits). Will try out It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia now.

Mephistopheles said:

I need some recommendations on what TV series to download next, need something engaging (For eg. Prison break season 1). I gave Modern Family a go but it disappointed me a little (the pilot episode), or maybe I expected too much...although its fun but not as good as I read about it. I have watched - Prison break, LOST, HIMYM, Skins, My family and F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I have downloaded 3 seasons of dexter, but havent watched it..I dont know why but I feel I wont like it.

EDIT : I watched the first episode of The Office (US version) and didn't like it, I really want to watch something in comedy..TV series I have liked in this genre - My family, Friends and HIMYM (in bits). Will try out It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia now.
I just finished watching this TV show called 'Life'. It ended after 2 seasons but there is a closure to the overarching story. It is about a cop who was sent to prison for 12 years for a crime he didn't commit. He's back in the police force trying to find out who had set him up. Pretty interesting. A good balance between the per-episode-story and the backstory investigation. Pretty nice characters as well.

Mephistopheles said:

There's no way you'll like IASIP if you didn't like the office

Twin Peaks quite nice and engaging. I quite like the protagonist, and the plot keeps you hooked. However, after the mystery is revealed, I felt a little disappointed. Definitely worth a watch though.

Mephistopheles said:

Spartacus is engaging if you do away with the graphic content in it.
Else it is quite engaging.
P.S : i have watched the first three episodes so these are just the initial impressions.
As for modern family and chuck ,
Kind of didnt like the looks from the pilot episodes.
Same goes for dexter.
But since i have downloaded about 3 seasons(dexter) will watch them before judging it.

himym after a shit 6th season has taken a turn with the latest episode.really enjoyed it.that was more like the himym of season 3 and 4.cant wait for the big bang theory and the office tonight.

Back