English TV series discussion

vantheman5211 said:
himym after a shit 6th season has taken a turn with the latest episode.really enjoyed it.that was more like the himym of season 3 and 4.cant wait for the big bang theory and the office tonight.
u liked that? apart from barney and robin rest were just pathetic.

House was also disappointing for me. Dull case i would say perhaps. more into relns now. hope the it doesnt become a trend

Office was marvelous.

m-jeri said:
u liked that? apart from barney and robin rest were just pathetic.

House was also disappointing for me. Dull case i would say perhaps. more into relns now. hope the it doesnt become a trend

Office was marvelous.

i dont know man but the standards have been so low recently so this episode was kinda good.office is epic really, dont know how they will go about their business after steve carell leaves.

vantheman5211 said:
i dont know man but the standards have been so low recently so this episode was kinda good.office is epic really, dont know how they will go about their business after steve carell leaves.

HIMYM is pretty down hill for me. :S

Abt office it crossed my mind also, micheal scott and dwight are the 2 awesomeness.

One bloody thing thats been bugging me for few months is why did they stop my name is earl. They had a solid theme for atleast 2 or 3 more seasons.

loved earl and randy. :(

i believe after michael goes they will put that guy packer incharge or something.those are the rumours atm.dwight is one of the best characters ever!

vantheman5211 said:
i believe after michael goes they will put that guy packer incharge or something.those are the rumours atm.dwight is one of the best characters ever!
arggh.... packer!!!...

stalker said:
The crazies?
:rofl:
saumilsingh said:
Who doesn't like The Office and Modern Family and Dexter :S.
stalker said:
There's no way you'll like IASIP if you didn't like the office
Modern family is starting to get better now, watched 4 episodes and now I'm liking it, Office well I couldn't even finish the pilot so I don't think I'll be watching that (The boss pissed me a little). IASIP seems a bit like friends so I may like it.
And I never said that I didn't like Dexter, I haven't watched it yet..although I have downloaded 3 seasons.

ggt said:
Spartacus is engaging if you do away with the graphic content in it.

Else it is quite engaging.

P.S : i have watched the first three episodes so these are just the initial impressions.

As for modern family and chuck ,

Kind of didnt like the looks from the pilot episodes.

Same goes for dexter.

But since i have downloaded about 3 seasons(dexter) will watch them before judging it.
Yeah, I also kind of didnt like the pilot episode much, but it gets sweeter after viewing 2-3 episodes :)

Mephistopheles said:
Modern family is starting to get better now, watched 4 episodes and now I'm liking it, Office well I couldn't even finish the pilot so I don't think I'll be watching that (The boss pissed me a little). IASIP seems a bit like friends so I may like it.

And I never said that I didn't like Dexter, I haven't watched it yet..although I have downloaded 3 seasons.
even i didnt particulary liked the pilot of the office.but i kept hanging there and since its been one of the best shows i have ever seen.the boss u are hating will be hilarious in future eps.

the office and big bang theory bot had good eps this week.nice character progression going on in the office.i dont understand they still havent began a plot about carell leaving and all.a late contract extension maybe? lets hope so!

vantheman5211 said:
a late contract extension maybe? lets hope so!
GOD i can just hope so - But i have a feeling Carell might get-together with Holly and leave for another city, on her request, i hope that never happens though.

Back