English TV series discussion

Tim Roth literally carries the show. Otherwise I find it extremely mediocre.
And why does everyone keep taking Lightman's word for everything; it's like they don't require any real proof or reasonable doubt.

saumilsingh said:
And why does everyone keep taking Lightman's word for everything; it's like they don't require any real proof or reasonable doubt.

Well because he gets a confession outta the person eventually, maybe thats the reason :bleh:

Dexter Deserves EVERY word of praise used to describe in this thread.Superb Brilliant Script,Great Character development,The Narrative is To die For...Its one Helluva experience..Its Unparalleled,No other TV Show can Compete With it

I wonder how EVERY actor in Dexter Act this wonderfully...Feels too nice to Hear Deb swearing :)

Finished Season 1-3...(Yeah Castle is girlie Stuff now :p)

BTW guys I read the main Writer melissa rosenberg left after The fourth season...So is there a downfall in season 5?

PS : Lie To me so Sucks...And Burn Notice too...

AND any Heads up for - Nikita ??

Solid finale to Boardwalk; its gonna be great to see how nucky vs darmody plays out in the next season... in fact it almost seems like the first season was just backstory for that.

Boardwalk Empire!!
/*Bows Down */
This series is epic. But i cant understand why all the new series are just 12 episodes long instead of the traditional 24? Is it something of a Network contract?

started watching house MD after many friends suggested.

it is just a detective series with medical theme.. i mean, when did docs started bursting into patient's house?

The docs report to House and they talk just like how detectives talk with alternative perspectives in detective series..

surely it is interesting, but maybe for the wrong reason ?

Back