English TV series discussion

[quote name='Ethan_Hunt']Californication is ON b**ches! Time to start the new year with a BANG!

Couldn't wait for the episodes to hit this week.So watched the leaked screeners couple of weeks ago.I am so ashamed :(

But what the fudge.It's californication!

dipen01 said:
1) No need for Dollhouse... D/l LOST only if you are a die hard fan..!!

2) Nikita - Appealed to me initially, lost it after 3 eps.. Hawaii 5.0 - Pretty decent.. Human Target - Left after 2nd ep.... Breaking Bad - A very good series. (atleast till S2)..
I Havent Seen Lost Yet.Would I Like It? My Favorite Shows Are Dexter,Breaking Bad,Terriers,And the Big C/Blue Bloods Thnx to u

Also Can u please tell me Why U didnt like Nikita and Human target???

Thnx For ur excellent suggestions Before

BTW Enybody watching - Detroit 1-8-7 (TV Series 2010) - IMDb ??

I Am Desperate to Find another good crime drama...

Found both the shows too fake..Childish actually..!!

You can give Detroit 1-8-7 a chance..If the characters and the style clicks with you then its actually a good show..

dipen01 said:
1) No need for Dollhouse... D/l LOST only if you are a die hard fan..!!

2) Nikita - Appealed to me initially, lost it after 3 eps.. Hawaii 5.0 - Pretty decent.. Human Target - Left after 2nd ep.... Breaking Bad - A very good series. (atleast till S2)..
dipen01 said:
Found both the shows too fake..Childish actually..!!

You can give Detroit 1-8-7 a chance..If the characters and the style clicks with you then its actually a good show..

And Whats Ur Take on Lost???

Any Other ShowTime/FX Shows Worth Watching???

Shows to Look out for ?

'Young Justice'
'Young Justice' is an all-new series produced by Warner Bros. Animation and based upon the characters from DC Comics.

In 'Young Justice', being a teenager means proving yourself over and over – to peers, parents, teachers, mentors and, ultimately, to yourself.

But what if you’re not just a normal teenager? What if you’re a teenage super hero? How much harder will it be to prove yourself in a world of super powers, super villains and super secrets? Are you ready to come of age in such a world? Are you ready for life or death rites of passage? Are you ready to join the ranks of the great heroes and prove you’re worthy of the Justice League?

The members of Young Justice—Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis—are about to find out

'The Cape'

The Cape follows a former cop, Vince Faraday (David Lyons), who resigns from the force to take on the criminal mastermind, Chess (Peter Frain). Vince unwittingly signs up for a security force run by Chess' alter-ego Peter Fleming. So he can "disappear" as a supervillain, Fleming frames Vince to make the police believe that he is Chess. Seemingly killed, Vince is taken in by the Circus of Crime, run by owner Max Malini (Keith David). Still believing that Vince is Chess, Max trains him in martial arts and how to use a black cloth as a weapon. Vince vows to fight crime and seek revenge against Chess. Since he can't return to his wife Dana (Jennifer Ferrin) and son Trip (Ryan Wynott), without putting them at risk, Vince takes on the identity of his son's favorite comic book hero, The Cape. Aiding him in his struggle is a mysterious blogger, Orwell (Summer Glau).

raptor3624 said:
Couldn't wait for the episodes to hit this week.So watched the leaked screeners couple of weeks ago.I am so ashamed :(

Yes, you should be ashamed if you didn't get a boner watching Addison Timlin's tit flash. :p

Please suggest me a new series guys here's what i have seen already

Prison Break

Dexter

Lost

HIMYM

Friends

Scrubs

Entourage

Criminal Minds

The Wire

NCIS

House

Smallville

SuperNatural

Heroes

Psych

Stargate Atlantis

Seinfield

Chuck

Sons of Anarchy

Frasier

The Big Bang Theory

Broad Walk Empire

Fringe

Boston Legal

Jericho

Arrested Development

Californication

Burn Notice

Persons Unknown

May be some more i missed ... Please Suggest me something GOOD :)

Misfits, Homicide, Jeremiah, Deadwood, Band of Brothers, Cold Feet, Being Human, True Blood, Louie, Rubicon, Terriers, Modern Family, 18 to Life, Castle, Firefly, My Boys, Six Feet Under, Rescue Me, The Sopranos, Twin Peaks, Life on Mars, TSCC, Breaking Bad...

^^ Thanks a lot for posting mate ... Can u please list the Best ....to worse from the ones you have posted above it will be a great help for me to decide.

TheITWares said:
^^ Thanks a lot for posting mate ... Can u please list the Best ....to worse from the ones you have posted above it will be a great help for me to decide.
Dunno about ranking them as they are all from different genres. All are pretty good imo.

i have just started its always sunny in philadelphia.season 1 is a decent start imo.i expect better in season 2.any white collar fans here??

Back