English TV series discussion

Spacescreamer said:
^^ You gotta be kidding me..
You mean you dont know abt Mind Your Language till now ?
and even after knowing Abt the name Ali Nadeem, you couldnt use google ??

Try This
Thank you.
i saw this show a long time ago so didnt get the name.
Some times i act dumb and totally forget about google so my bad.
Also on which channel is "Zaban Sambhalke" shown.
Now again dont tell tha u cant believe me, i really dont know about it.

vishwaswish said:
Anyone watched Nikita. It was surprisingly good.

Yeah, basically the same premise as in Dollhouse but simpler. If the first couple of episodes are any indication, then it should be an entertaining show.

The pilot of "The Event" was engaging but had many many loopholes, so much so that if you try to make sense of all of it, it almost insults your intelligence. Not a very promising start.

Meanwhile, House was great. But I hate the fact that olivia is not going to be around for a few episodes. Why do they always do that to hot female leads. :|

Chuck was awesome as well. Just can't get enough of Sarah. :D

Bluffmaster said:
The pilot of "The Event" was engaging but had many many loopholes, so much so that if you try to make sense of all of it, it almost insults your intelligence. Not a very promising start.

Meanwhile, House was great. But I hate the fact that olivia is not going to be around for a few episodes. Why do they always do that to hot female leads. :|

Chuck was awesome as well. Just can't get enough of Sarah. :D
They are getting pretty cheeky with the cinematography when it comes to Sarah, aren't they?

House was pretty good, so was Castle/ HIMYM

deepankar143 said:
Try

How I Met Your Mother

Hustle

I am currently watching them and both of them are pretty cool & addictive

Fixed that for you.

Bluffmaster said:

Couldn't agree more.. i hope it gets better...

Any one saw "Sherlock"

3 episodes British serial , awesome I feel characters are great, story lines plots are fantastic. Waiting for second season desperately.

Don't watch much of the new ones. They all are hopeless. Some of my favorites are.

1. Allo! Allo!........Its very hilarious

2. Poirot

3. Fresh Prince of Bell Air

4. If mature cartoon counts then it has to be South park.

Great new show called "Terriers". I love how the story is being told and the characters are superb. It has a good dose of entertainment, drama, comedy and some thrills. Even I didnt know this, but its from the guy who made "The Sheild".

Grab this one, 3 episodes out now.

I thought Dexter's first episode (season 5) was good. One of the scenes particularly had me in splits!

TBBT was also good!

Chuck...well..it was average..its kinda becoming monotonous :|

rock_ya_baby said:
What are the future plans for "How to make it in America"?
2nd season in June 2011

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

New episode of 'How I met your mother' as excellent. The african-american in Barney Stinson had me ion splits.

Any one seen Sherlock the Tv series? This one is EPIC!!!
Just 3 Episodes, of 90 min each...The awesomeness is unparallel !! :eek:hyeah:

In other news, Merlin is back :)

Back