English TV series discussion

BN is good ...Fiona is seductress.. only reason to watch the show...

mentalist is a good show...but the lead character ruins it...hate his acting skills...

Guess we are pole different in choices :p

I love Burn Notice, but cannot stand Fiona, feel she is too old and anorexic :p

And I love Mentalist, but only because of the lead character, he has a very different and a refreshing way of acting. Hate those two lovey-dovey cops ...

Aces170 said:
Guess we are pole different in choices :p

And I love Mentalist, but only because of the lead character, he has a very different and a refreshing way of acting. Hate those two lovey-dovey cops ...
I like burn notice and for me mentalist is awesome

boogeyman said:
So, are you saying that women are better serial killers? :p
No, I mean they have no fear of getting along with such a guy as no feelings are at play, no fear of getting intimate, one of the reasons many girls like bad boys as boyfriends, but never settle with them long term.

blkrb0t said:
No, I mean they have no fear of getting along with such a guy as no feelings are at play, no fear of getting intimate, one of the reasons many girls like bad boys as boyfriends, but never settle with them long term.
True. But after watching the series, the Dexter character is anything but a "bad boy". He really cares about the people around him even children which are not his own.

Aces170 said:
BN is just awesome and yeah they could have used Tricia Helfer for Fiona :drool2:

Overall I like BN for the team of Mike and Sam.

I kinda got tried of Burn Notice..Post S3....

I was more interested in the main plot, rather than procedural (side stories) and they started dragging it and taking it too slow post S1....

dipen01 said:
I kinda got tried of Burn Notice..Post S3....

I was more interested in the main plot, rather than procedural (side stories) and they started dragging it and taking it too slow post S1....
this mostly happened with most of series as they start dragging main story which leeds to low trp and followed by end of season lol

community's new episode was great...

tumblr_lk9gasM1p81qhys1yo1_500.jpg

Dam it! I forgot to watch the paintball episode yesterday (switched to watching L.A Confidential after watching Ep 22). Brie looks so stunning in that outfit. It's really sad to see Chevy Chase being completely wasted on this show. He should probably quit this show and find something else. He was a comic genius in the '80s. This is just not for him. :(

Mentalist is way better than BN. The cop chick's expressions are just awesome. Nice pair.
BN was cool till 3rd season. After that, they just lost it. Saw the BN movie starring "Sam".Was a good watch.

Currently hooked on to Chuck. Awesome babe.:drool2::drool2::drool2:

Game of Thrones is also good. After seeing the 1st episode, expected scenes like those in Spartacus.

Started watching The Lost Room mini series. Good it has only 6 episodes (actually 3 but i have it in six parts of 45 min avg each).
Seems very interesting.
My wife is hooked on LOST. She has seen till season1 Episode 15 :p
Keeps on asking me what will happen next, when will they get rescued, where is clara gone and when will she be back, what is that animal :p
I dont want to spoil her excitement but telling her that the LOST series' ending is disappointing :(

chiron said:
By season 3 anyone who was initially hooked on lost would be going wtf is this crap...
i watched lost episode by episode so was awesome agree fail your brain once a while but awesome. so finished long back on season finale i think now yr ago lol. And i am sad as Lie to me canceled

lost finale was the most dumbest finale ever in the history of tv dramas..

all they do is move a rock from a hole and again put it back there....:mad:
and meet people in a church

Back