English TV series discussion

couple of months back just by an accident i watched HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER at my friends place

then came home search all hot pics of ROBIN

then downloaded season 1-6 and now waiting for season 7!!!! BARNEY rocks!!!!

^^^Yes.....How I met your mother is also done. All 6 season......I found it is equally interesting/enjoyable as well as The Big Bang Theory.

TWO AND A HALF MEN is also good though not as great as HIMYM

HIMYM was good till season 3, it just seems monotonous after that. I preferred 2.5 men.

Currently hooked on to Fringe, I cant believe I gave this show a miss earlier. This is how Heroes (sci-fi drama) should have been made :)

dissel said:
Asking this, because it won 3 golden globe with plethora of other awards, according to IMDB.......

but I guess, it made/suitable for female viewer.
Yeah SATC is supposed to be wittier, Despo HWs is trashier/sexier version.

HIMYM was good till season 3, it just seems monotonous after that.
Couldn't agree more, I think season 4 is decent, too but after that it's downhill.

Two and A Half Men is just awesome. Too bad for what happened.

v.Na5h said:
^
just one big word for you
hahahahhahahahahhahahaha...

Well, each show's got their followers! If we all like the same, there would be no reason to make another show
Aces170 said:
HIMYM was good till season 3, it just seems monotonous after that. I preferred 2.5 men.

Currently hooked on to Fringe, I cant believe I gave this show a miss earlier. This is how Heroes (sci-fi drama) should have been made :)
I dont know how well it will look once Aston Kutcher replaces Sheen?

Bluffmaster said:
^Hehe ... House is awesome, Hugh laurie is easily among the best actors acting today in a TV network show. Btw , I have started watching Scrubs, have watched a few episodes of first season, looks good but so far inferior to House.
Well,they are different genres.House also deteriorated badly after Season 5 :p,where they should have ended it!

^Nope, not yet. I don't quite like the new direction the show is heading towards. Vampires and werewolves were cool but freakin fairies and witches is making the show just ridiculous.

Back