English TV series discussion

Bluffmaster said:
^Nope, not yet. I don't quite like the new direction the show is heading towards. Vampires and werewolves were cool but freakin fairies and witches is making the show just ridiculous.
no mention of fairies after the first ep though the witches thing is sort of a repeat of last season's villain.

^HBO does make some awesome TV Shows. Sopranos is definitely one of my favorite shows. It can even rival the best of mob/crime movies. If you liked Sopranos, I would recommend you to check out Oz (Another HBO classic). Its prison Break Season 1 but only way more real and uncensored.

Bluffmaster said:
^HBO does make some awesome TV Shows. Sopranos is definitely one of my favorite shows. It can even rival the best of mob/crime movies. If you liked Sopranos, I would recommend you to check out Oz (Another HBO classic). Its prison Break Season 1 but only way more real and uncensored.
Thanks, I'll add it to my list ;).

Sopranos is Godfather but more detailed and intense. The opening theme has been in my head all-f#ckin-day. I guess its expected after gobbling up the season so fast :D

Bluffmaster said:
I watched a few eps of OZ but gave up coz it was way too girm.

boogeyman said:
Thanks, I'll add it to my list ;).

Sopranos is Godfather but more detailed and intense. The opening theme has been in my head all-f#ckin-day. I guess its expected after gobbling up the season so fast :D

True that. The only thing I disliked about the show were Tony's long conversations with his Psychiatrist/Melfi. Some of those conversations used to be interesting but mostly they were quite boring.

chiron said:
I watched a few eps of OZ but gave up coz it was way too girm.

Its about life in Prison, what did you expect? :p Yes, the show can be very grim at times but it still has its moments when it will cheer you up. On the whole, its still a very very interesting show with things never getting boring.

Finally my wife finished watching LOST yesterday and guess what she asked me "WTF was that ending" :p

Lol i expected this. Uska english TV series pe se bharosa uth gaya hai

Next i have told her to start with Dexter.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Does the Serinity movie continue from where Firefly left off and does it like try to finish off the series ? If yes then how well does it do that ???

I stumbled upon this website -> MyTVShows

But they are no accepting any new registrations unless one has an invite code. Anyone know how to get invite code ? I need one ?

Also any other website similar to this ??

raksrules said:
I stumbled upon this website -> MyTVShows

But they are no accepting any new registrations unless one has an invite code. Anyone know how to get invite code ? I need one ?

Also any other website similar to this ??

there is always sidereel

How is torchwood ?? Worth procuring ?

Also how is the animated series "Family Guy"

How is the show LAS VEGAS ??

agantuk said:
I think IPT and BTN have good collection of English sitcoms, if thats what you are looking for
Nah...This website is for organizing the TV shows, marking what is watched, what to watch and all. Sort of TV shows management software.

raksrules said:

Family guy is fun.

I am on season 9. Love stewie

Please Let me know if u found out how to get a invitation code for that site.

raksrules said:

family guy ranks similar to the simpsons
its awesome.
Torchwood is weird. :p.
Got it accidently trying to get true blood :ashamed:
did not like it.
No comments for las vegas.

raksrules said:

Family Guy is really funny. Although, I prefer Simpsons. Somehow it feels like Family Guy is trying too hard.

Las Vegas is good too. Seen a few episodes on Star World. Nothing ground-breaking like Dexter, but good for a time pass watch. You can compare it to how Knight Rider was at its time.

No idea about Torchwood

Las Vegas is good time pass. Had watched a couple of seasons on Star World. I cannot put it into any particular genre, but I believe it suits drama more. It is more like a Bollywood film - with all the masala. ;)

Back