English TV series discussion

After watching Falling Sky, Walking Dead is little bit boring though most of shot taken in outdoor, it is a little bit change.

Want to know, Is it worth get House Seasons for general viewer (as I'm) or is it for MED professionals ?

I want to know how to u all use spoiler box ? what is the cmd ?

One more que,

I loved the whole "Game of Throne", the title song ohh! mind blowing. any similar recommendation ?

didn't like "Spartacus : Game of Arena" when I watched earlier

In house,most of the time it is about How they do stuff rather than what they do ,sure there are like shit loads of medical jargon's thrown around but at the end of the show you will know what happened and how it happened,hey you may even get to know some cool medical terms like "pulmonary embolism" due to "deep vein thrombosis" ,"Sorcoidosys","Amylodosys" and the most frequently used one of em all is "Stop the Biopsy" which is mostly used by house during one of his many epiphany's. :D

is it?I dont think so i have googled half of the disease's that are diagnosed in the show and they all are real maybe the way house cure's them is bullshit :p

Offtopic:

has anyone noticed the house number of gregory hous?

its 221b :eek:hyeah:

Is Terra Nova and House not going to be telecast today ??

In the RS TV Tracker software it said 2 weeks rather than "Next episode on Monday 9 PM" etc

raksrules said:
Is Terra Nova and House not going to be telecast today ??
In the RS TV Tracker software it said 2 weeks rather than "Next episode on Monday 9 PM" etc

Next Episode says that Terra Nova S1E6 will air on 31 Oct 2011.

Anybody watching Homeland regularly

watched the pilot a long time ago...

but the show felt a bit slow...

so how is this series faring now

any twists/turns...

or is it still slow paced?

picked up a lot of new shows this year

and still more to come

Once upon a time (pilot DLed yet to watch)

Grimm (pilot DLed yet to watch)

v.Na5h said:
Anybody watching Homeland regularly

watched the pilot a long time ago...

but the show felt a bit slow...

so how is this series faring now

any twists/turns...

or is it still slow paced?

picked up a lot of new shows this year

and still more to come

Once upon a time (pilot DLed yet to watch)

Grimm (pilot DLed yet to watch)

homeland is still very slow... hopefully it will pickup pace in the next episode.

ubergeek said:
In house,most of the time it is about How they do stuff rather than what they do ,sure there are like shit loads of medical jargon's thrown around but at the end of the show you will know what happened and how it happened,hey you may even get to know some cool medical terms like "pulmonary embolism" due to "deep vein thrombosis" ,"Sorcoidosys","Amylodosys" and the most frequently used one of em all is "Stop the Biopsy" which is mostly used by house during one of his many epiphany's. :D

You forgot Differential Diagnosis

Back